The little things about Sunday that you love!

for me 2 moments,
first was the deafly silence just as el Kun drags his shooting foot backward to let rip and the next half second you can hear the ball hit and lift up the net.

then secondly, the pure passion, relief, love for city Aguero had when we wheeled away taking his shirt off in shear delight

cleavers said:
Joe celebrating, but he keeps on looking round, just to make sure it has been given.

Im guessing thats why he keeps turning around too!! Brilliant just brilliant!!

Martyn said:
cleavers said:
Joe celebrating, but he keeps on looking round, just to make sure it has been given.

Im guessing thats why he keeps turning around too!! Brilliant just brilliant!!

Celebrate, Look at Lino, Celebrate, Look at 4th offcial, Celebrate, look at Ref, ALL IS OKAY, FUCK IT CELEBRATE, Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The pitch invasion followed by the swift exit so that we were able to see the lads lift the trophy. That couldn't have worked out any better.

Knoxy38 said:
Not managed to scroll thru every thread so fear i may be repeating other's opinion but my abiding memory (after watching the goal a hundred times) is the movement of Vinny in the box as Mario is about to make the pass...just that one step to create the space for Sergio..it makes Taiwo(?) go with him and then have to readjust and slip...Vinny doesn't do that and Taiwo is in a much better position and has his balance.

Little things.

This^

also, how aguero just knew to run round the defenders in to the path of the ball before balo released it- just shows what a smart player he is

The back lift and shot of Aguero's goal burned into my memory in super slow motion, like those cameras that film thousands of frame a second.

after all the bouncing about and utter euphoria of agueros goal
im still shouting "get back hang on dont fuck it now for godsake

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.