The Liverpool Thread

Re: Andy Carroll blowing his chance- Martin Samuel

leighton said:
Defenders know how to deal with players like Carroll and Crouch. They need good service if they dont get that they struggle.

As for us with Dzeko he has good ability on the ball linking up the play. Has decent speed for a big tall player and seems to score goals for fun at the moment.

our bastards didn't in april.

basically it's impossible throw it away/blow a chance when it comes to international football, especially if you're only 21 or whatever. A decent run of games in the league whether you're 20 or 35 and you're immediately right back in the fold.

bammy blue said:
mcmanus said:
A footballer who abstains from alcohol and other vices is far more likely to fulfil his potential than some Geordie pisscan who likes a brawl.

was talking to my mate about this at dinner and we both said the same thing, how can somebody who could have everything not get it into his head that all he has to do is knuckle down for 15 years have a possibly good career. then go out and get steaming every night shag as many brasses he wants, stupid just stupid.

You suspect that's what Milner is doing. He's teetotal. Doesn't strike me as being the kind of player to pay a visit to the local massage parlour, though. He's intelligent.

Is it required now to fit Ashley Young into every article published? Stopped reading there after seeing him listed as one of the forwards keeping Carroll out.

As for his ability let's be honest if Andy Carroll is who England are relying on to take the number 9 spot there's even less hope for the future than I thought, no other top international clubs have forwards who get starts that have as little technical ability as he does. Not being funny but I'd rather have the likes of Sturridge and Welbeck as the future to partner Shrek, they know where the back of the net is and also at least they are good with the ball at their feet unlike Carroll.

Re: RAWK

Denis Law Back Heel said:
A quick question if Mancini were leave his post as manager for what ever reason and would you take Dagliah as the manager I personly think he would have some sucsess here given the funds and players available I think he could do a good job. opinions?
Absolutely and unequivocally no.

What a shit article. If Carrol didn't drink, and applied himself 110% to his job, he would still be a fucking donkey.

Barcon said:
What a shit article. If Carrol didn't drink, and applied himself 110% to his job, he would still be a fucking donkey.

He'd be a fit and sober donkey.

mcfcliam said:
A quick question if Mancini were leave his post as manager for what ever reason and would you take Dagliah as the manager I personly think he would have some sucsess here given the funds and players available I think he could do a good job. opinions?

No thanks.

I would be a member of the Dalglish out brigade from day 1.

article-0-0290058B00000578-290_468x286.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.