The Liverpool Thread

Re: Andy Carroll blowing his chance- Martin Samuel

Barcon said:
What a shit article. If Carrol didn't drink, and applied himself 110% to his job, he would still be a fucking donkey.
If a certain mod on here reads that, you're in trouble!

Re: RAWK

Denis Law Back Heel said:
A quick question if Mancini were leave his post as manager for what ever reason and would you take Dagliah as the manager I personly think he would have some sucsess here given the funds and players available I think he could do a good job. opinions?

Do a good job .........?
Do me a favour, we or rather the owners would want more than a good job with the financial backing and international scale and scope of the project.

The guy is a lightweight intellectually and tactically let him stay with the mickeys being hailed as the the second coming.
That is untill he is found out which by my reckoning is Easter 2012 as a mid table outfit pretending to be top 4.

If Dalgliesh is the answer what is the question

quiet_riot said:
Is it his aim to become England's starting No 9, while leading the line at the most rapidly improving club in the Premier League;

Stopped reading here.

Nah I struggled on but laughed out loud at " Dalgliesh is no fool" really.....?
Guess it must have been someone else who agreed a £35 million fee for a guy who make's Gasgoine look like a trappist monk.

Why did you pay that fee for a regognised out of control moron, No fool Dalgliesh.

Pity Samual did not have the balls to write paying £35 million for Carroll, a car crash waiting to happen is the work of an idiot or a fool.

Another odd signing is Bellamy, with him and Caroll in the same squad and probably in the same room at some point and Dalgliesh hailed as the brains in building a squad good enough to challange for the Premier League.

Well good luck King Kenny , you Carroll and Bellamy will need all you can get

£35 million WTF no media condemnation though....parasites

A quick question if Mancini were leave his post as manager for what ever reason and would you take Dagliah as the manager I personly think he would have some sucsess here given the funds and players available I think he could do a good job. opinions?

YES!

Gar said:

YES!

Are you fooking nuts man xD

No chance he is to old school and would fail misserably, id have Woy here before him no question.

TCIB said:
Gar said:

YES!

Are you fooking nuts man xD

No chance he is to old school and would fail misserably, id have Woy here before him no question.
He's a rag lol
Dogleish would be great at the swamp, so he's right

Cant say I hate the lad. But he wasn't worth his fee. Liverpool were stupid to put that kind of money on his head. It isn't fair to both parties. That being said Carroll hasnt helped his case. I could see him getting loaned out or sold by next winter window. He doesn't even have glimpses of ability anymore. He'll always thrive in a poor squad a la Crouch. But once the heat is turned up and the buildup becomes precise, hanging around inside the 18 just isn't feasible.

citykev28 said:
leighton said:
Defenders know how to deal with players like Carroll and Crouch. They need good service if they dont get that they struggle.

As for us with Dzeko he has good ability on the ball linking up the play. Has decent speed for a big tall player and seems to score goals for fun at the moment.

our bastards didn't in april.

Sun even shines on a dogs ass some days/ He is a battering ram without any finesse and sometimes that works most times not

But wait. This is King Kenny and Dipperpool we're talking about. Like the rags they are above criticism.

If King Kenny wants to throw £35 million on a player, that's excellent business. Well done, you droll, Scottish genius, you.
And when it all backfires and the inevitable happens (Dalglish walks citing 'health reasons') will anyone in the media dare to criticise the Kop King? Will they fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.