The Liverpool Thread

Re: Andy Carroll blowing his chance- Martin Samuel

Blue Haze said:
Thank fuck we bought Dzeko.

A lot of rumours going around that he is at strip clubs all hours of the night, from Liverpool fans no less. Anyone see him?
The only lesson to be learned from this is that Muslims > Geordies.

Re: RAWK

A quick question if Mancini were leave his post as manager for what ever reason and would you take Dagliah as the manager I personly think he would have some sucsess here given the funds and players available I think he could do a good job. opinions?

Defenders know how to deal with players like Carroll and Crouch. They need good service if they dont get that they struggle.

As for us with Dzeko he has good ability on the ball linking up the play. Has decent speed for a big tall player and seems to score goals for fun at the moment.

Re: RAWK

M18CTID said:
To be perfectly honest, I've got a lot of time for Dalglish and him quitting Liverpool when he did doesn't alter my viewpoint on that score. It was indeed a bit odd that he popped up at Blackburn several months later but I think it's wrong to question his motives for leaving Liverpool.

He's never come across as anything other than a decent, courteous bloke and some of those fuckwits on RAWK would do well to learn some of his manners.

this ^^

Is it his aim to become England's starting No 9, while leading the line at the most rapidly improving club in the Premier League;

Stopped reading here.

Skashion said:
Blue Haze said:
Thank fuck we bought Dzeko.

A lot of rumours going around that he is at strip clubs all hours of the night, from Liverpool fans no less. Anyone see him?
The only lesson to be learned from this is that Muslims > Geordies.

Agreed Skashion.

A footballer who abstains from alcohol and other vices is far more likely to fulfil his potential than some Geordie pisscan who likes a brawl.

Can't see Dzeko being caught pissed up paying a brass like Rooney et al

mcmanus said:
A footballer who abstains from alcohol and other vices is far more likely to fulfil his potential than some Geordie pisscan who likes a brawl.

was talking to my mate about this at dinner and we both said the same thing, how can somebody who could have everything not get it into his head that all he has to do is knuckle down for 15 years have a possibly good career. then go out and get steaming every night shag as many brasses he wants, stupid just stupid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.