The Liverpool Thread

Re: RAWK

What fucks me off as much as the shit on the pitch is the shit in the stands, fucking Thomas Cook tourists sitting there speaking shit and playing on their iphones or takin pics of corner flag all game and give me shit for singing and shouting? Makes me madder than the result the c*nts

Anfield has tourists?

TCIB said:
Some very pissed of scousers tonight. A few are even daring to question king kenny's tactical astuteness.

I'll have to have a look. The scousers faith in King Kenny is second only to the faith they had for the fat Spanish waiter.
I'll bet the dissenters are being shouted down.

Saurez hasnt proved it in the league goals wise he isnt banging them in.
21 games 8 goals he isnt near the level of other top class forwards.

Even Edin Dzeko who came around the same time has scored more than him and he has been a bit part.
29 games 12 goals.

Armaan said:
Ntini77 said:
Armaan said:
I actually agree with them, Suarez is that good imo

So you agree with the comparisons to Messi?

Okay then.......
No didnt read that bit.... I just agree with the fact that everytime he gets the ball you feel somethings gonna happen. Great player

I'm not disputing that he's a very good player, just the way Liverpool fans hype up their own.

To me he's a less clinical version of Tevez.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.