The Liverpool Thread

Re: RAWK

Ntini77 said:
Armaan said:
Ntini77 said:
So you agree with the comparisons to Messi?

Okay then.......
No didnt read that bit.... I just agree with the fact that everytime he gets the ball you feel somethings gonna happen. Great player

I'm not disputing that he's a very good player, just the way Liverpool fans hype up their own.

To me he's a less clinical version of Tevez.

never has and never will be as good as tevez. he's a proper loon too.

Had more shots than any Premier League player in a single game this season - and missed them all! Certainly a very good player but probably not even top 10 forward in the world at the moment.

Most of em love our Mario though tbf

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=260894.1080" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 60894.1080</a>

I'm starting to think Suarez would be better as a winger than a striker.

He doesn't seem as clinical as a top striker should be in front of goal. Fluffed countless chances today, though a few were unlucky or good keeping. But from the wide position he has the pace and a large bag of tricks. Seems to have no problem slicing right through defenders.

Suarez is showing he's not a top level player. He's nothing like an aguero, tevez, pig boy or even mexican pokmon.

He's not one of the top forwards in our league end of story.

alera said:
Suarez is showing he's not a top level player. He's nothing like an aguero, tevez, pig boy or even mexican pokmon.

He's not one of the top forwards in our league end of story.

I don't rate him as a striker, looks good but all to often no end product. He is a winger imo, there he does his tricks and skips past people.

Like many who have a little burst of decency, like Bent he does that and everyone swoons, forgetting stuff like he scored 5 yeah but against a wigan defense wearing blindfolds. Thats the bracket i have him in atm, maybe he would be more dangerous if he had some class around him to work with ? i don't see any though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.