The Liverpool Thread

Re: RAWK

Does anyone else think that Suarez is using Liverpool to put himself in the shop window?

If he keeps knocking them in, what chance a move in the summer, or even in January?

He would fit in perfectly with the Mourinho "win at all costs" ethos at Madrid and he isn't European cup-tied; probably won't next season either!!!

Blue Haze said:
I'm starting to think Suarez would be better as a winger than a striker.

He doesn't seem as clinical as a top striker should be in front of goal. Fluffed countless chances today, though a few were unlucky or good keeping. But from the wide position he has the pace and a large bag of tricks. Seems to have no problem slicing right through defenders.
I agree, he's more like Mata than Aguero and is crying out for a clinical finisher to feed. It looks like he doesn't trust the rest of his team (who blames him) and tries to do everything himself when he gets the ball - but unfortunately for him his finishing just isn't at the standard.

If he had a finisher in the box and was given a role similar to Mata's in Chelsea (or I think Silva does something similar for you) sort of operating on the left but free to come inside and work some magic. Well their effectiveness would be improved ten fold.

Talented player but my God is he a diving, crying, cheating little prick.

Most Pool supporters I know are wanting us to win on Sunday more than anything though. Still, they are deluded nobheads mostly.

Salford_Blue said:
Does anyone else think that Suarez is using Liverpool to put himself in the shop window?

If he keeps knocking them in, what chance a move in the summer, or even in January?

He would fit in perfectly with the Mourinho "win at all costs" ethos at Madrid and he isn't European cup-tied; probably won't next season either!!!

If he's found guilty of that racism jibe, I'd like to hear Kenny defend him or somehow blame it on the media.

As much as I respect him as a player, I really think Dalglish is a twat of a manager and he and Suarez are perfectly acquainted.

Has Kenny really done any better than Hodgson considering he spent 100 million since January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.