The Liverpool Thread

King Kenny will pull it around. They've bought good British players instead of mercenaries. Loo E is the bestest player in the world. King Kenny. It's their year. Istree. King Kenny. Plastic mancs. Istree..............ahhhh.

First time i have seen them say Kenny is maybe not the right guy for the job. More than that nobody even disagreed with them or had a go at the ones who said it.

Not even much delusion today on rawk either they just seem badly disheartened by todays result.

They've got money to spend, but have blown it on average, mediocre players, apart from Suarez, and Enrique. I don't know who's behind the transfer policy there, is it Dalglish? Is it Comolli? Both of them, or someone else? Whoever it is, it doesn't seem to be working, and they could be looking back at a wasted opportunity.

Unknown_Genius said:
They've got money to spend, but have blown it on average, mediocre players, apart from Suarez, and Enrique. I don't know who's behind the transfer policy there, is it Dalglish? Is it Comolli? Both of them, or someone else? Whoever it is, it doesn't seem to be working, and they could be looking back at a wasted opportunity.
It's what we done 2 years ago Liverpool be up there if not this year defo next

I think its not the same dw7 matey. We have spent yes, our buys have improved us though and we have not payed over the odds to much (Kolarov was not cheap for a defender). Liverpool got new owners and acted like kids in a candy shop after they found a fiver.
Suarez and Enrique seem the only two decent buys they made for the cash spent on said players. Henderson, Downing, Carroll have been as anonymous as its possible to get. Saying that i feel Kenny's tactics are neanderthalic and he is out of touch, 4-4-2 just does not work with the players they have. They also seem incapable of adapting the formation as a game dictates.

They should have given Woy the whole season imo then sack or kept him.

Edit: I only got to page 4 of the after match thread they have befor motd started. Now i have 16 pages of some quality meltdown to read (yes im a sad fucker).

TCIB said:
I think its not the same dw7 matey. We have spent yes, our buys have improved us though and we have not payed over the odds to much (Kolarov was not cheap for a defender). Liverpool got new owners and acted like kids in a candy shop after they found a fiver.
Suarez and Enrique seem the only two decent buys they made for the cash spent on said players. Henderson, Downing, Carroll have been as anonymous as its possible to get. Saying that i feel Kenny's tactics are neanderthalic and he is out of touch, 4-4-2 just does not work with the players they have. They also seem incapable of adapting the formation as a game dictates.

They should have given Woy the whole season imo then sack or kept him.

Edit: I only got to page 4 of the after match thread they have befor motd started. Now i have 16 pages of some quality meltdown to read (yes im a sad fucker).

What about the overpriced players we bought that can't sell or sold for a fraction of the price

dw7 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
It's what we done 2 years ago Liverpool be up there if not this year defo next
No.

We had a crap squad, and replaced them with above average players.

They had a good squad, and replaced them with average players.

We made a stride forward, they have taken several strides backwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.