The Liverpool Thread

Liverpool fans were fucking amazing in that game today!

Didn't want a Liverpool win. Going to Anfield, after what I'm sure will be a tough game in Napoli, with Liverpool high on confidence, is not really ideal.

Liverpool look much better without Carroll, and Downing.

Unknown_Genius said:
Didn't want a Liverpool win. Going to Anfield, after what I'm sure will be a tough game in Napoli, with Liverpool high on confidence, is not really ideal.

you could also say that had they lost today, then our game becomes a game that they dare not lose. we are better than them and if we apply ourselves properly then we should get at least a draw.

Unknown_Genius said:

And to think they spent over £50 mill on that pair. Actually don't think Carroll is that bad just not £35 mill worth

Liverpool fans again confusing history and success. Nice to see the Chelsea fans respond with a rendition of "In my Liverpool slum"

Unknown_Genius said:

I never want a Liverpool win. I don't want to see Lpool United or Arsenal ever win another trophy ever again. They've had their day it's time for them to fuck right off into some wilderness and it's time for a fresh face of clubs to emerge as the dominant forces. Preston, amongst others, were the top dogs once but every dog has it's day and their days are long gone. I hope the shit colour red is finsihed!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.