The Liverpool Thread

Liverpools strongest 11 for me is -

Reina
Johnson-Carragher-Agger-Enrique
Gerrard-Lucas-Adam
Kuyt-Suarez-Downing

with a bench of - Doni, Skrtel, Robinson, Spearing, Henderson, Bellamy, Carroll

if they can keep these players fit I think Liverpool will be there or there abouts come the end of the season.

I'd trim Aurelio and Maxi off the wage bill aswell.

Liverpool and Chelsea both 12 points back if Liverpool can hang on to their 1-0 HT score. Come on Liverpool!

Don't want to go to Anfield on back of Napoli game with them flying high after 3 points at Chelsea.

Draw is best result

Marvin said:
Don't want to go to Anfield on back of Napoli game with them flying high after 3 points at Chelsea.

Draw is best result

It could be amusing watching them work themselves into a frenzy of optimism and then come crashing down again when we beat them.
Liverpool always up their game against the big clubs so they will be well up for it. On the other hand we have also gone up a gear and really turned the screws when we've played the bigger clubs(Spurs and the Rags)
I'm looking forward to it immensely and want revenge for the defeat at Anfield last season. If we stay injury free after Napoli I don't see any reason why we can't beat them.

Charlie Adam will be a pedestrian next week,deny him space,got no pace,one way traffic now Chelsea av equalised.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.