The Liverpool Thread

Re: Suarez You Are A Disgrace

Ancient Citizen said:
He certainly is one animated little ****, and does'nt mind cheating at all. He will do anything to gain an advantage, scruples are discarded.
Bollocks. I can't abide diving especially when it's our players doing it. A cheat is a cheat.

I can agree with his World Cup actions, for me whilst obviously against the laws of the game, he did something many others would, and got the dividends.

It's the diving and playacting that's the problem. A totally dispicable **** with no redeeming features whatsoever.

dont like when players get badly injured but i would not be arsed if something happened to him

A couple of James Lawton quotes from today..

"Suarez's gift is of pure skill and a constantly rechargeable ambition to make a major impact on any game"

and of Ballotelli..

"Instead, what he had was the parody of a professional performance, one languidly earned yellow card, a second awarded along with a red for a foul so careless and crudely executed that it was almost beyond belief..."

I have always felt the press toady-ism to the old "big four" was perhaps a bit of paranoia on our part as blues, but fuck me this is so tainted that if i hadn't read it with my own eyes i would not have believed it.

Thinking back to yesterdays game, Suarez played well (besides the cheating) but he does it in areas that don't really hurt. He had 2 shots maybe and only 1 forced a save. He hasnt scored many goals and i read has the worst shot to goal ratio in the division.
He's skillful, yes, but is he effective?

Deserved of a little hostile reception when they come to our ground maybe? :)

458199675.gif

<a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/7kst4r" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/7kst4r</a>

waspish said:
Think he's one of these players if he's in your side you'd love him

I'd hate a little shit like him in our team..Players like him give others reasons to slag him off,hence this thread..

We dont need cheats to succeed.<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 am --<br /><br />
Wheelsy said:
I can agree with his World Cup actions, for me whilst obviously against the laws of the game, he did something many others would, and got the dividends.

It's the diving and playacting that's the problem. A totally dispicable **** with no redeeming dentures whatsoever.

spot my edit :)

I wonder what it is about Liverpool that has the majority of the press conned into thinking they are just around the corner from big things.

While I have no pain in the rags copping it on this occasion I thought this paragraph was interesting.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/nov/27/manchester-united-killer-instinct-newcastle?newsfeed=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011 ... sfeed=true</a>

This time the competition is much stronger, with Manchester City, Tottenham Hotspur and Liverpool powerfully resurgent, and the evidence suggests United have not improved. In their past eight league matches they have managed a meagre nine goals while City and Spurs have, in dressing‑room parlance, been scoring for fun.

It was written after the rags drew with Newcastle and before our game against them.

In their last eight league matches (mentioned in the above paragraph).

United - 15 points for, 9 goals scored, 9 against.
Liverpool (before our match) - 15 points for, 10 goals scored, 8 against

Resurgent City (22 points, +19 gd) and Spurs (22 points, +11 gd) I can understand, but Liverpool? Chelsea are supposed to be in crisis and at the time the article was written they had as many points from their last 8 matches as United and Liverpool.

Many other examples of this, it just continues to baffle me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.