The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any pro city articles today? Rag PR machine has been into over drive as lots of Pro united / Rooney stories plus the old "Liverpool" is our biggest rival chestnut!

Re: Derby nerves

My nerves are a bit frayed bc I don't know what to think. On one hand we were absolutely shambolic up to Plzen. On the other hand however if Pelle gets his tactics right and the other lot are their usual boring route one hoofing self, we just might batter them again.

I know better after what happened after Newcastle not to think this Plzen game was some sort of revelation and that now it's all magically clicking into place. It takes time. Luckily some of out most important players (Vinny, Yaya, Serg) seem to thrive in these big games.

Nerves usually start morning after our last game, know I won't sleep tonight that's for sure

lmjones1uk said:
Any pro city articles today? Rag PR machine has been into over drive as lots of Pro united / Rooney stories plus the old "Liverpool" is our biggest rival chestnut!
It's fucking comical the way a united player (usually a different one each time) comes out before the Derby to proclaim that Liverpool is still their biggest game. Surely if it was true they wouldn't need to keep saying it.

I think the granny shagger doth protest too much.

I normally get the pre derby shits but this is the calmest I have ever been before a derby. Not sure why though.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
lmjones1uk said:
It's fucking comical the way a united player (usually a different one each time) comes out before the Derby to proclaim that Liverpool is still their biggest game. Surely if it was true they wouldn't need to keep saying it.

I think the coont breathes too much

mike channon´s windmill said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
lmjones1uk said:

I think the coont breathes too much
Through his mouth, certainly.

A lot of people are backing Nasri to play after his performance mid week. For me he has seldom put consecutive good performances together and he really needs to step up now and string some 8/10 matches together instead of his average 6/10 & that' s being generous.

nellyonthewing said:
A lot of people are backing Nasri to play after his performance mid week. For me he has seldom put consecutive good performances together and he really needs to step up now and string some 8/10 matches together instead of his average 6/10 & that' s being generous.
Also, he's not a big game player. He rarely shines on the big occasion imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.