The Manchester Derby Pre match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Yaya plays well we win. He is central to everything we do. He dictates the tempo of our play. For too long he has been playing too deep. In the 2nd half last night he was back doing what he does best -surging forward. And what a difference!

Sergio is gonna rip the shite a new arsehole..... gods chosen loverly blue only club from Manchester 3..dogshit plastic wankstain scum from Trafford and cockneyland 0

Last season at the Etihad, we put all of our stock into stopping RVP and Shrek ended up bagging 2 goals. On current form, I don't think we'll make the same mistake again, but they have got goals in them. Just depends on how many goals we've got in us.

I foresee red cards. An over-excited Fellaini and a frustrated van Persie + Kolarov and Zabaleta + a big focus on diving = teams finishing with less than their full quota. Keep our discipline, no individual errors around van Persie and replicate Liverpool's efforts in starving him of chances and we'll win comfortably 2-0. Aguero with both goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.