The Mario Balotelli "hype"

az6nkuw.png

Yes, he may well have been going about his private life (no details as of yet, so that can't be confirmed). When he was with us, he was happy to be seen cruising around town; now, all of a sudden, he's become camera shy? Pfft.

quiet_riot said:
fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City v stoke fa cup final
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans.

He even tried to fuck up the 3-2, getting involved with Barton when he had no need to.

Had he not been there we would have lost. Also, add the 1-6 to the list above.

fredmont said:
quiet_riot said:
fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City v stoke fa cup final
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans.

He even tried to fuck up the 3-2, getting involved with Barton when he had no need to.

Remember the run in? He got stupidly sent off at the Emirates, after which he didn't play again until he was thrown on in desperation in the last game. And, funnily enough, we went on that storming run at the same time he was suspended. Coincidence?

jimharri said:
fredmont said:
quiet_riot said:

Remember the run in? He got stupidly sent off at the Emirates, after which he didn't play again until he was thrown on in desperation in the last game. And, funnily enough, we went on that storming run at the same time he was suspended. Coincidence?
Said that myself. The amount of games the idiot missed thst season, maybe we wouldn't have had to wait until the last seconds of the season to win the league, if of course he was thst good City fans likened him to some sort of God. It was all very strange, the adulation he got. Maybe Blues thought we had a tabloid star who could play football a bit, and we're happy with that?
Strange way to view a football player, through what he does off the pitch.

WC2 said:
jimharri said:
fredmont said:
Said that myself. The amount of games the idiot missed thst season, maybe we wouldn't have had to wait until the last seconds of the season to win the league, if of course he was thst good City fans likened him to some sort of God. It was all very strange, the adulation he got. Maybe Blues thought we had a tabloid star who could play football a bit, and we're happy with that?
Strange way to view a football player, through what he does off the pitch.
It's the way things are now, in this media driven age. Look at Beckham and Ronaldo; they're celebrities as much as they are/were footballers. Sad really, but there you go.

jimharri said:
fredmont said:
quiet_riot said:

Probably not. My point is he was an important part of the most important games in recent times, for which i for one will be eternally grateful and not least for the flick pass to Aguerooooo...

fredmont said:
jimharri said:
fredmont said:

Probably not. My point is he was an important part of the most important games in recent times, for which i for one will be eternally grateful and not least for the flick pass to Aguerooooo...
I've looked at that footage hundreds of times and I'm not all that convinced he meant it. He may have of course, but its equally pausible he could just have diverted the ball in the act of falling over.

I'm no cynic said:
fredmont said:
jimharri said:

I've looked at that footage hundreds of times and I'm not all that convinced he meant it. He may have of course, but its equally pausible he could just have diverted the ball in the act of falling over.

Anyone who has played football to a reasonable standard would know he mean't it.

If he's so bad why did Brenda play him?
If he's bad why did Liverpool buy him?

Seems like he's a scapegoat.

Reading the BBC website (why do I bother) there are about five references to Ballotelli and not a single one about the game.
Where were the other ten players?

Changing shirts its all a smokescreen for a poor performance from a side who are not playing well and Brenda cant hack it!

Re: The Mario Balotelli "hype"

therealsvenn said:
If he's so bad why did Brenda play him?
If he's bad why did Liverpool buy him?

Seems like he's a scapegoat.

Reading the BBC website (why do I bother) there are about five references to Ballotelli and not a single one about the game.
Where were the other ten players?

Changing shirts its all a smokescreen for a poor performance from a side who are not playing well and Brenda cant hack it!
Come on, get real. They clearly wouldnt have conceded 3 goals in the first half if Mario didnt swap his shirt at half time.

Of course Pepe also swapped his shirt at half time, the sky didnt fall in on Madrid for some reason.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.