The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Brenda bought Mario to take the heat off himself. He knows his squad without Suarez and with Sturridge injury prone is a bag of wank. This is after him spending over 100 million.

Now when they get beat or put in poor performances it's all Marios fault, not Brenda's.

Bokonon said:
Balotelli will always be one of my all-time favorites. Incredibly misunderstood individual and a great player. Hoping for nothing but the best for him
Personally i hope he never scores another goal whilst at Liverpool.

Do liverpool and there pundits realize there are 10 others players who should be doing there job aswell?unfortunately theve found a scapegoat in Mario,sterling was more wasteful than anyone against real

I think sterling is overated at the moment.he has bags of potential but when ever ive seen him lately hes running up blind alleys and giving the ball away.i think he"ll get there but it"ll be a couple of years

Re: The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Manc in London said:
yeseye said:
Manc in London said:
http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/29748830

Why would he be in Wythenshawe? Wasn't he spotted in the area a couple of times when he was with us. I guess he has a missus in that part of town.
I think his mum lives in Wythenshawe!

Is that a wind-up? Genuine question.

Think his birth mam moved to Manchester, about a year into him joining City...

Re: The Mario Balotelli

Tanzeylee said:
Manc in London said:
yeseye said:
I think his mum lives in Wythenshawe!

I can understand him bring angry, the pics would be all over social media within minutes and could reveal the house/address of his mother.
Maybe he was simply protecting her.

Re: The Mario Balotelli

Shirley said:
Tanzeylee said:
Manc in London said:

I can understand him bring angry, the pics would be all over social media within minutes and could reveal the house/address of his mother.
Maybe he was simply protecting her.

He should have kept the camouflage Bentley. No one would have seen it parked anywhere!

Well rolling up in a Ferrari in one of the most deprived areas in Manchester is hardly going incognito, lol!

Being used as a scapegoat. I hope the headlines this morning, saying he may never be good enough for Liverpool, are just headline nonsense and are not attributable to Rodgers. Some of Collymore's comments about him on the match day coverage on Sunday were shocking. It appears Mario has been singled out as public enemy number 1!

paulchapo said:
Well rolling up in a Ferrari in one of the most deprived areas in Manchester is hardly going incognito, lol!

If you believe Wythenshawe is one of most deprived areas in Manchester then I can only guess you were born and bred in Alderley Edge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.