The Mario Balotelli "hype"

TGR said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
Feel sorry for Mario at the moment. Getting battered for very little. Was always the way.

Its the 'very little' bit which is his problem,hence the battering.

For once FI we agree 100%.

You know,i don't dislike Mario,it would be hard to given his character,however,the fact is,he doesn't display the right attitude or the industry we know he is capable of - he might possibly be the most frustrating player ive ever witnessed.
Its a crying shame the game is missing out on a talent that should be talked about for predominantly positive reasons,however,there's a reason managers give up on him and his value drops with successive transfers,and......it is his fault.

IrelandSuperman said:
Citizen in Pakistan said:
Do liverpool and there pundits realize there are 10 others players who should be doing there job aswell?
Plus there's the manager. I really think he's trying to shoehorn Balo into the wrong role. He's a player you just have to play in the position and role that suit him, the only way he'll deliver.

This
Biggest problem they had the other night was awful defensively.

TGR said:
FantasyIreland said:
Marvin said:
Feel sorry for Mario at the moment. Getting battered for very little. Was always the way.

Its the 'very little' bit which is his problem,hence the battering.

For once FI we agree 100%.

Does the 'very little' refer to the ten (TEN!) games he's started where he got a standing ovation in one without scoring against the blue dippers? Does the 'very little' refer to the relatively small amount paid for him while those who cost way more get away without censure? Does the 'very little' refer to Brendan Brent making himself look good at Mario's expense - from my cut-and-paste above - and the fact he's spent £100m on underperformers?

1-6 anniversary yesterday. I'm proud he played for us.

The hammering he's getting is well over the top for me at the moment. Fair enough he's not pulling up any trees but then again who the fuck is from that shower of shite?

fredmont said:
quiet_riot said:
fredmont said:
City v utd fa cup semi
City v stoke fa cup final
City 3 QPR 2

Despite everything before and since he gave his all in the 3 most important matches since our resurgence. He is part of our history and doesn't deserve being slagged off by city fans.

He even tried to fuck up the 3-2, getting involved with Barton when he had no need to.

Had he not been there we would have lost. Also, add the 1-6 to the list above.

We had to drop him in order to mount a serious run-in. That vastly outweighs one important assist and one great game ... in how long?

Ridiculous the way talkshite are treating mario , every single interview they do, they ask an opinion about mario , they have really got the knives out. No doubt many will disagree on here , but if mario was available in january on loan , i would snap him up.
If he came back silva,nasri,yaya,milner etc would create plenty of chances , but at dipperpool he is being fed scraps , (i dont think he had a decent pass in his 45 minutes against madrid) and his style of play is not suitable for a high pressing game ,which just proves the manager of the year hasnt got a clue.
Mario has wasted the last couple of years of his career , i would hope the penny will drop and he would realise , if he came back to us , hes in the last chance saloon.

BRING BACK MARIO

sir baconface said:
fredmont said:
quiet_riot said:
He even tried to fuck up the 3-2, getting involved with Barton when he had no need to.

Had he not been there we would have lost. Also, add the 1-6 to the list above.

We had to drop him in order to mount a serious run-in. That vastly outweighs one important assist and one great game ... in how long?

You'd have preferred 2-2 then ?!!

Gaylord du Bois said:
The hammering he's getting is well over the top for me at the moment. Fair enough he's not pulling up any trees but then again who the fuck is from that shower of shite?

The problem is Mario is rank average and has been hyped up to a lofty height. The British press love a pantomime villain and Mario fits the bill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.