The Mario Balotelli "hype"

sir peace frog said:
I knew that the time was up and that goal was going to win us the title but the shock didn’t set in until my teammates dragged me down on to the ground and started telling me they loved me. Mario grabbed me and said, “You f***ing idiot! I love you big b****cks!”
id have Mario back in an instant , I reckon pellers would sort him out, would keep Sergio happy as well

Because he looks really down in the dumps.

cookster said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
cookster said:
Deluded or what! We wouldn't take him on a free and exactly who would he replace?

he would replace negredo , we need 4 strikers , obviously not a starter for league games , but a great alternative to come off the bench.

Nope we'll replace Negredo with an English talent, not an Italian who is stealing a living.
Mario bought us some great moments but the City hierarchy recognised he was a cancer at the club. Milan found the same now Liverpool.

He might turn up at NYC and find his level.

We want to win the league and we won't be doing that with English talent.

cookster said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
cookster said:
Deluded or what! We wouldn't take him on a free and exactly who would he replace?

he would replace negredo , we need 4 strikers , obviously not a starter for league games , but a great alternative to come off the bench.

Nope we'll replace Negredo with an English talent, not an Italian who is stealing a living.
Mario bought us some great moments but the City hierarchy recognised he was a cancer at the club. Milan found the same now Liverpool.

everyone is entitled to an opinion , but your reply regarding a player who helped us win our first title for 35 years , is disappointing to say the least . Mario left on good terms , we got a decent fee for him , and only speaks positively about our club , i think he deserves a bit better than your bitter tirade.

fredmont said:
cookster said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

Not sure of the relevance of that to Mario (we won it last season with, I think, no Italians). You're not seriously suggesting we need to bring Mario back to win the PL again, are you?

cookster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
cookster said:
The problem is Mario is rank average and has been hyped up to a lofty height. The British press love a pantomime villain and Mario fits the bill.
I'll side with Serg' on this one.

I'll side with Txiki and Ferran and every manager of Mario... but hey I could be wrong.
No wrong about it mate, like I've said I'm with Serg'.
Mario may well be a grade A wanker at times but I still see him as part of the collective that brought us fans something to shout about for the first time in 30 odd years.

jimharri said:
fredmont said:
cookster said:

Not sure of the relevance of that to Mario (we won it last season with, I think, no Italians). You're not seriously suggesting we need to bring Mario back to win the PL again, are you?

No, I'm saying we won't win it if we bring in an Englishman to replace Negredo.

MLS is a verrry physical league. He would be sent or carted off every game. I think he can come good in that Liverpool side. They have all been shit and will probably click sooner than later, at least against bottom half teams like last year. Still love Mario and hope he can take some points off our rivals.

'The problem is Mario is rank average....'

Well, that's certainly true of the vast majority of ex-players lining up to criticise him. The argument of Steptoe on R5Live the other night was and I quote 'he doesn't run around enough'. Yeah, like that Berbatov who cost way more than Mario did. He was always running around. If running around made you great Robbie Savage would be Pele.

Meanwhile, Mario got up off the floor against an incandescent dog-owner's Spurs side to tuck away the pen in the 3-2 in the run-in.

ClaudioDeyna said:

Well, that's certainly true of the vast majority of ex-players lining up to criticise him. The argument of Steptoe on R5Live the other night was and I quote 'he doesn't run around enough'. Yeah, like that Berbatov who cost way more than Mario did. He was always running around. If running around made you great Robbie Savage would be Pele.

Meanwhile, Mario got up off the floor against an incandescent dog-owner's Spurs side to tuck away the pen in the 3-2 in the run-in.
A game where he should not have even been on the pitch at that time.

I'm no cynic said:
ClaudioDeyna said:

A game where he should not have even been on the pitch at that time.
No you're right, he should've held his hands up and walked off. It may have meant coming runner up but at least we coudve held our heads high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.