The Mario Balotelli "hype"

Problem with Balotelli is he just doesn't work hard enough. Even if youre playing poorly, effort will always go down well. However, Rodgers hasn't handled him well, and once again the media are vilifying him.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
Ridiculous the way talkshite are treating mario , every single interview they do, they ask an opinion about mario , they have really got the knives out. No doubt many will disagree on here , but if mario was available in january on loan , i would snap him up.
If he came back silva,nasri,yaya,milner etc would create plenty of chances , but at dipperpool he is being fed scraps , (i dont think he had a decent pass in his 45 minutes against madrid) and his style of play is not suitable for a high pressing game ,which just proves the manager of the year hasnt got a clue.
Mario has wasted the last couple of years of his career , i would hope the penny will drop and he would realise , if he came back to us , hes in the last chance saloon.

BRING BACK MARIO

Give 'em £5m in January . Mario's coming home, he's comin', Mario's coming home.........

fredmont said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:
Ridiculous the way talkshite are treating mario , every single interview they do, they ask an opinion about mario , they have really got the knives out. No doubt many will disagree on here , but if mario was available in january on loan , i would snap him up.
If he came back silva,nasri,yaya,milner etc would create plenty of chances , but at dipperpool he is being fed scraps , (i dont think he had a decent pass in his 45 minutes against madrid) and his style of play is not suitable for a high pressing game ,which just proves the manager of the year hasnt got a clue.
Mario has wasted the last couple of years of his career , i would hope the penny will drop and he would realise , if he came back to us , hes in the last chance saloon.

BRING BACK MARIO

Give 'em £5m in January . Mario's coming home, he's comin', Mario's coming home.........

Deluded or what! We wouldn't take him on a free and exactly who would he replace?

cookster said:
fredmont said:
jimmygrimblesboots said:

BRING BACK MARIO

Deluded or what! We wouldn't take him on a free and exactly who would he replace?

he would replace negredo , we need 4 strikers , obviously not a starter for league games , but a great alternative to come off the bench.

I knew that the time was up and that goal was going to win us the title but the shock didn’t set in until my teammates dragged me down on to the ground and started telling me they loved me. Mario grabbed me and said, “You f***ing idiot! I love you big b****cks!”
id have Mario back in an instant , I reckon pellers would sort him out, would keep Sergio happy as well

jimmygrimblesboots said:
cookster said:
fredmont said:

he would replace negredo , we need 4 strikers , obviously not a starter for league games , but a great alternative to come off the bench.

Nope we'll replace Negredo with an English talent, not an Italian who is stealing a living.
Mario bought us some great moments but the City hierarchy recognised he was a cancer at the club. Milan found the same now Liverpool.

He might turn up at NYC and find his level.

jimmygrimblesboots said:
cookster said:
fredmont said:

Take no notice; he's big Mario fan, and therefore his judgement is clouded.

cookster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The hammering he's getting is well over the top for me at the moment. Fair enough he's not pulling up any trees but then again who the fuck is from that shower of shite?

The problem is Mario is rank average and has been hyped up to a lofty height. The British press love a pantomime villain and Mario fits the bill.
I'll side with Serg' on this one.

Gaylord du Bois said:
cookster said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
The hammering he's getting is well over the top for me at the moment. Fair enough he's not pulling up any trees but then again who the fuck is from that shower of shite?

The problem is Mario is rank average and has been hyped up to a lofty height. The British press love a pantomime villain and Mario fits the bill.
I'll side with Serg' on this one.

I'll side with Txiki and Ferran and every manager of Mario... but hey I could be wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.