The Media Against Pep?

Last 5 games:

Chelsea 15
Rags 15
Liverpool 13
Us 12
Spurs 12
Arsenal 9

Very consistent from everyone bar Arsenal.

Exactly.

We'll pick up form though as the others are having their purple patch. I don't think we'll win the league due to our big European commitments but we'll leave a couple of the above behind once we start playing well again.

Which is how it should be & why only one team in that group gets shit week in week out for being amongst it wheras most of the others get praised heavily for being in a similar situation, is a question.

Indeed, there were points yesterday when I forgot we'd won, the reaction was so sour.

Listened to a bit of talkshite before whilst driving and they had some cockney journalist in talking about Pep. Couldn't believe the shit he was coming out with

Can't believe they're making so much out of this innocent comment he's made about not being a manager when he's 65, didn't everybody know that anyway

Few of the gems he came out with

"Pep treats journalists appallingly. Ferguson used to as well but at least did it properly

The owners will be furious with Pep for these comments

He's not the great manager everybody thought he was

We might have only had 10 men but it was only Burnley

Pep might walk"

You must have turned off, when they went on to say the players don't look happy with him and then continued
through every show having sly and mostly childish digs.

Edit. oh i forgot the best one. Maybe Pep might want to take at look at Jose on how
to handle the pressure.

Indeed, there were points yesterday when I forgot we'd won, the reaction was so sour.

It's the same every game we win. We have to apologise for it. They find an angle to make it feel as if we have done something wrong

Imo that's because of fear. They are trying to destabilise us because they know how far we could go, even this season, if it clicks together.

If they can stir up enough shit they think it might derail us so we can't come on strong at the death. Unfortunately a decent number of our fans are falling for it & worrying about the defeats & following their script, rather than celebrating the wins.

It's the same every game we win. We have to apologise for it. They find an angle to make it feel as if we have done something wrong

Imo that's because of fear. They are trying to destabilise us because they know how far we could go, even this season, if it clicks together.

If they can stir up enough shit they think it might derail us so we can't come on strong at the death. Unfortunately a decent number of our fans are falling for it & worrying about the defeats & following their script, rather than celebrating the wins.

They're certainly trying to make as big a mountain over a moody press conference as possible. Paul Wilson in the Guardian today:

Based on his performance on the BBC, it is not too early to begin wondering if Guardiola will still be here by [next Christmas]

Already suggesting he might walk, and he's not the first.

Genuine question mate, why do you listen to talksport?

Genuinely there's nowt else to listen to. If I'm out and about in the day I'll have Radio X on but can't stand Moyles or Vaughn so don't listen driving to or from work

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.