The Media Against Pep?

Write first, ask questions later...

Rob Harris is the first 'neutral' journalist i've seen that's actually stated the truth.

Wilson is a hack that has had it in for us for years and can't even be arsed trying to hide it. There's paranoia and seeing things from a biased perspective but he hasn't written anything positive about us since the takeover.

The comments are a load of shit but I never expect anything more from Guardian commentators, it's mainly a bunch of armchair foreign united and scouse fans scoring shit points against each other, you could just write 'citeh' and people will think it's hilarious.

It has been open season on City from the media since the 60s. The media operates as a pack. Sports reporters are not proper journalists. Spinning quotes from a press conference which has already been televised live is not journalism. The British sports press pack is the worst in the world, way behind everyone else on the big stories like corruption at Fifa and UEFA. Tabloids like the Sun have become a parody of themselves. They have been peddling lies for years and any footballfans who buy this paper after Hillsborough are themselves culpable. It wasn't just Liverpool fans they trashed. This paper has treated all fans like idiots for years. The BBC's position is untenable for a public service broadcaster. Their job is to be impartial but their coverage of Pep has been a disgrace since he came through the door. They want him to fail. I heard that clown Jason Mohammed on Five Live describing himself as a journalist. I'm not sure of his credentials but indulging in juvenile banter on social media is not journalism or impartial broadcasting. The BBC is a disgrace.

Maybe we should pinch Millwall's little ditty at the next few games , every little thing a player , manager or the club does is currently being hammered by all and sundry , there are plenty of agenda threads on this forum and some posters mock our paranoia but can anyone honestly say we are being treated equally by the F.A. , referees , officials , media , BT Sport , sky , BBC .This recent Pep business is the straw that broke the camels back i doubt very much the club will want to rock the boat because our PR/media departments appear to be toothless , so its down to the supporters to show their discontent , and where better than starting at West Ham on Friday live on national TV.

Maybe we should pinch Millwall's little ditty at the next few games , every little thing a player , manager or the club does is currently being hammered by all and sundry , there are plenty of agenda threads on this forum and some posters mock our paranoia but can anyone honestly say we are being treated equally by the F.A. , referees , officials , media , BT Sport , sky , BBC .This recent Pep business is the straw that broke the camels back i doubt very much the club will want to rock the boat because our PR/media departments appear to be toothless , so its down to the supporters to show their discontent , and where better than starting at West Ham on Friday live on national TV.
Sunderland and West Ham like us though.
It's always our fault, it's always our fault, we are Man City, it's always our fault
This is better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.