The Media Against Pep?

No just that the a large percentage of the current crop of referees are inept, clueless and incompetent but i have to say for the first time in my 46 years of watching football i actually came to the conclusion that that clown from Altrincham who reffed our game against the rentboys was actually corrupt, i can offer no other excuse for his performance that day.

Unless it was something extreme I would never ban a media organisation.
Individual journalists on the other hand is different matter.
If we feel a journalist has an agenda against the club then we advise the media outlet in good time before the next match that the journalist in question will not be given accreditation, stating the reasons why (which we should be able to do if we're taking this step). But we also make it clear we would be more than happy to welcome another reporter from their organisation.

Job done.
Agreed

The wonderful rag infested BBC we're repeating the story ever 20 mins or so on Five Live this morning I text them
"See the BBC have unearthed another negative story about Manchester City Pep has never made a secret of his intention to leave football relatively early He stated that he would be at City 3 or more seasons if this ends up being the case then it would be substantially longer than the average for a PL manager just look at manu who have had 4 managers in 3 season You have also never mentioned that Pep was unhappy with the foul challenge on Bravo that lead to Burnley's goal"

I'm sure I'm not the only one because they changed not long after to Rags win 6 (later to 7)consecutive matches

its like ibrahimobitch's offside goal never happened. a 2nd clearly offside goal in a couple of weeks. The lie that bravo should have been sent off for challenging rooney for a 50 50 ball being recycled to prove that we do get a fair rub of the green. why don't we have our own radio/tv station? god knows we have enough money to set one up.

As fans we must accept that Pep is big news whatever he say's or does. Regardless of what any Rag will say, Pep is the biggest managerial name in the World. Bigger than the not so special one. After all, the Rags really wanted Pep. So we have to accept stories will continue to come out about him and the club. Good, bad, and ugly.

Remember, it has taken Klopp a full season in the PL to get Liverpool where they are. We're currently 2 points behind them. They've got United away next. If we beat Everton away, we can sit back and relax. :-)

how about a nice simple "you can shove your TV licence up your arse , you can shove your TV licence up your arse , you cant take your lilly savage and your Salford Quays and shove it right up your fucking arse" .

Didn't we have a song for the journo's a couple of seasons ago, something along of being our friends and saying goodbye

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.