The Media Against Pep?

how about a nice simple "you can shove your TV licence up your arse , you can shove your TV licence up your arse , you cant take your lilly savage and your Salford Quays and shove it right up your fucking arse" .

The media against Pep is soooo yesterday ,its media against Wenger Tomorrow as they are losing 2:0 to Bournemouth at the moment !!

The BBC Journo was a tit, he knows full well the manager's hands are tied when commenting on ref's decisions so why proceed to lure Pep in to answering a daft question about the referee's decision which could lead to fines etc?

Vicky Kloss is only doing what she's told, mate. I'd absolutely love to see a radical change in MO towards the media from the club btw, but I'm not holding my breath.
This...we fight fire with fire... what they need is access.... the purple nosed GPC knew this and used it to effect....

Funny this thread wasn't around when we'd won 10 on the bounce and Pep was getting positive press virtually everywhere.

The way I see it the press fit into 3 categories (they're still mostly weasels):

1) Anti-City, use the Pep won't hack it in the Premier League, had it easy elsewhere narrative
2) Neutral, most want Pep to succeed as he fills paper columns and add the the global appeal of the Premier League
3) Pro-City/Pep or both

Now everything ain't 100% rosy, group 1 are rubbing their hands together with "they told us so" shite and are filling column inches. Some of group 2 will be disappointed with the last 15 or so games and have doubts putting this to print.

When the results start flowing again group 1 will disappear and dissenter in group 2 will be back on message.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.