The Media Against Pep?

With all this outrage in the media over peps interview,papers,radio and tv all weighing in,may sound a bit absurd but with the spotlight firmly focused on us and pep,would you think it possible that other clubs or connections to clubs may call in favours within the media to keep the media storm going,to try and destabilze the club..

So, lets see, our next game is Friday so we can expect "Peps lost the dressing room", "Pep spotted close to Manchester Airport", "Pep considering selling house", "City players in drunken all-night orgy (animals involved)", "Pep caught shopping for a new suitcase" etc etc etc in Friday morning's newspapers. I truly despair at this country when I think of how many people buy / read and believe the bollocks from Murdoch's disgusting media outlets.

Worth remembering that the pish printed in today's newspapers becomes tomorrows fish and chip wrappers.
This, though I still think that the club needs to hammer these lizards

I was having a chat with a friend who seems to hang around in media circles. There is a general feeling among some circles that Pep has a soft core and enough constant pressure is kept on him , he would finally crack - expect some to carry on with this win, lose or draw.

I remember sitting in the CB Stand in level 1 a few years back in a Block just in front of a rank of journos.
The South Stand started singing "The Mirror and Sun can fook off home. The Mirror and Sun can fook off home"... this was taken up by our block (adjacent to the SS) ...the lizards didn't like it up em....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.