The Media Against Pep?

As others have already said time we got tough with some of these journalists. The vast majority are scum excluding Samuels, Winter and Holt.

Few banning orders need to be served it didn't do Pisscan any harm

....They're just reporting the news there. Sagna HAS been asked to explain that, it's a story, they've tweeted it.

If that's going to offend you then anything will.
Doesn't offend me as such. It just pisses me off that the BBC will readily push reports portraying us in a bad light (like the 5 pages of Auguero's elbowing incident prior to the Derby), yet other teams, (and we all know who) get a brief mention on page 25, then never spoken of again.

You must have turned off, when they went on to say the players don't look happy with him and then continued
through every show having sly and mostly childish digs.

Edit. oh i forgot the best one. Maybe Pep might want to take at look at Jose on how
to handle the pressure.
Also, the first hing they had to say on our victory?
"City beat burnley 2 1 but what is pep doing?"
"Well, if pep guardiola wins anything with claudio bravo in goal, blah blah..."
talkshite talking shite

As fans a siege mentality is desperately needed.

So what pep might not have ironed the kinks out yet, this is his hardest test he'll ever face and so I'll defend him to the hilt whilst he's at our club.
So what sterling can't shoot right and lacks consistency, same with stones, they're our prodigies and the should be defended.
So what our defenders have aged poorly and are very hit and miss with their performances, they're city players Damn it.

Fuck the media, fuck other clubs fans, fuck the F.A. This is our city and it's time to take on all comers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.