The Media Against Pep?

He is the best sports writer by a mile and he does make some good points although we may not agree with them.

Yeah, you do get the impression that he can't be told what to do. on the Sunday show a few weeks back, he commented that an editor may change things for fairness, but not to please someone.

Winter is good.

Shockingly, Herbert has produced something that appears to be supportive:
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-is-he-just-a-one-man-melodrama-a7507171.html

Ogden by the way has pissed off to ESPN or somewhere.

Some of the comments in that piece are ridiculous. I despair at football fans at times. Utter morons.

Pep says "City are ten years behind United". Did he really?

It's at times like this when our PR department need to earn their pay. I assume that they have a strategy to deal with both positive and negative PR which is reviewed on a regular basis and tweaked as and when required. Well now is the time to review it and do more than tweak it.

Some of the comments in that piece are ridiculous. I despair at football fans at times. Utter morons.

Pep says "City are ten years behind United". Did he really?

United won the double in 2007, Premier league and Champions league but now they'd give their left bollock for a top four finish.

To be honest I am getting really frustrated with all this anti city narrative, add the refs to the pot and it's almost unbearable, somebody posted about pr department doing something.
Is there anything we could do, petitions, blogs, demonstrations, this issue seems to be growing like a cancer!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.