The miserable old bastard thread

- On the train and some tosser sits on the aisle seat leaving a spare seat next to him by the window - so you have to ask the twat to move just to sit there.

- No matter who the manager is and whatever squad he picks - the England manager gets absolutely slated. Same for the constant England moaners whether we win,lose or draw.

- People that pay on Card for everything - go in a shop and people buying a can of drink on a f*cking card , leaving me waiting ages

- Anti immigrant people, boring c*nts

- battery life on the iphone

- Twats on facebook who posts status after status, dont they take the hint that no one replys to them ever.

The misuse of the word 'super'. Oh, it was super hot. Fuck off.

Apps. The word is application. Use it you cunts.

Cheryl Cole. No one cares. No one. So shut the fuck up you skinny twat.

Automated answering services, especially those which let you choose the music.

If you would like listen to generic gaudy pop music, press 1;
For classical music piped down a toilet roll, press 2;
Andean throat music and Acid Jazz fusion, it's 3;
and to listen to heavy rock (i.e. We Built This City) until we answer the phone sometime in the next couple of hours, press 4;

I just want silence... please just give me silence.

People who want a window open on a train when it is freezing and every other fucker is getting blasted with ice cold air.

Kids paying with copper coins for a 1 pound mix whilst my dog is going apeshit outside cause their mates think it is funny to taunt a 9st american bulldog.
Of course this leaves my nerves shredded every damn time but he is a good dog (with humans, kinda), although i think they deserve to be savaged :-D

People who do not pick up after their dog, i hope one day to see some instant karma come the way of these inconsiderate cunts.

People who post hundreds of "inspirational" or "motivational" posters on fb whilst i know they are sat in their pj's doing fuck all, or i know them well enough that they would never heed the advice they are dishing out.
My dear cousin Karen just posted one about honesty getting you the right friends, a quote by John Lennon.
Yeah well Karen it also winds some people up the wrong way brutal honesty and it gets you shot dead. I love you but please think before posting these meaningless things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.