the money stick we get beaten by

I thought it was great when Chelsea got loads of money to spend !. I was excited for them and thought it was great seein these top players comin to the prem . I was most excited about seein a side knock the rags off their purch.

I just laugh at fans that bring our money into things and sing crap like 'where were you when you were shit'. It just looks desperate to me as they have fook all else left to say . We've ticked things off bit by bit .

-all that money and you still won't win fookin
- all that money but you won't get champs league
-all that money but you still won't win the league
- all that money and you still can't get out of your champs league group .

It's just plain bitterness and it's hilarious . Only this morn I had an apology from a rag threatening to 'do me' when he was pissed up just because I said beckham was over rated !. I took him up on his offer but he obviously sobered up and came to his senses . All the shit we have been through I have never been violent and threatened other fans takin the piss . It just shows how much it hurts them . It's brilliant !.

These fookers just can't handle it .

How many of these who have a go gave a toss when Bernie was paying the bills out of his own pocket for a bit ?
I will tell you how many, not one of them.

In fact i remember rags offering tongue in cheek to lend me some money to pay for our floodlights to stay on, not so funny now is it lads :)
Funny that we were also rans then and not knocking the top of the table cabal around.

Piegilles said:
mancityvstoke said:
Piegilles said:
Actually, my question was a sincere one. I genuinely don't know how your stadium was paid for. Pray tell.

-- Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm --

It is compared to metro link.

Walk it then ...............it's the first year so give it time.

I'd have thought justified criticism of metro link would be non controversial and likely provoke similar sentiments from equally frustrated City fans but it seems to me that at least insofar as you are concerned you feel the need to support it despite its obvious inadequacy - I don't seem why it's a badge of honour for City fans to support metro link just because a Gooner decides to criticise it. I'll write to Metro Link suggesting they seek some operational advice on running a public transport system from their big brother TFL.

Fuck me, just when you think all the Arsenal condescending Tarquin pricks have been on,this c u n t turns up!!!

lordloverocket said:
What ever u do today dont read that red twat
ray ansbro's column in the sunday star its the biggest pile of bitter shite ive ever read in my life.
(Ime useless with computer stuff so i cant do a link or wotever) but in one paragraph he calls our owner sheik n vac and then carrys on with more crap, the blokes a 1st class wanker and apparantly hes the sports editor!!! Oh and he lives in manchester really hope i meet him someday.

i was unfortunate enough to read this shite , after ripping into pellegrini and city , he then stuck his head right up yoooniteds arse , by commenting how great and loyal and apparently local yoooonited fans are . How can his editor look at this shit , and allow it to got to print ? The red tops are just pandering to the majority of their readers i.e. rags , the agenda is crystal clear , kiss yooniteds back side and you please the majority of your readers , Football journalism in this country has degenerated into a popularity contest , the majority are educationally challenged fuckers who just obey their paymaster , they dare not put into print a thought of their own , fuck em all.

Fair enough, anyhow. Like I said, I admire the fact that you are putting money into the academy its nice to see. Plus its nice to see you guys hammer United every season :D

Even after us hammering Spurs 0-5 I am still not confident about the game against you lot. Be nice?

LFC-Fans said:
Fair enough, anyhow. Like I said, I admire the fact that you are putting money into the academy its nice to see. Plus its nice to see you guys hammer United every season :D

Even after us hammering Spurs 0-5 I am still not confident about the game against you lot. Be nice?

We should beat you, but things don't always work out how they should. How good would it be for both city and Liverpool to finish top 4 with the Rags looking in?

PS Suarez's goal scoring form is doing wonders for my fantasy football team!

LFC-Fans said:

very impressed with liverpool today , (how cleverley gets in the england squad ahead of henderson is a joke) , unfortunately you wont get anytime on the ball on boxing day , and this might sound arrogant , but at the moment any team that comes to the etihad at the moment , should be looking at damage limitation , your playing us at the wrong time.
More than likely you will be coming to our place top of the league , so that will be more incentive to beat you , i actually think liverpool will be our main challenger for the title this season , they dont have european football or league cup to distract them , wouldnt mind liverpool finishing in 2nd place , as long as we win it though.

alblue said:
I thought it was common knowledge that it's only city that play wages and transfer fees. For arsenal, united, Liverpool et al they only play for the badge.

Not one of those clubs have ever had a wealthy owner to back them and invest in the team.

They can all get to fuck especially the recent "away" fans on here the condescending bunch of pricks.

Damn right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.