The New Top Gear, Yes or No.

Gave the 1st episode half an hour and that was enough , dont mind Evans on the radio , but he is an annoying tw*t on the TV , its all about Me , Me , Me. The gig should have gone to Quentin Wilson , similar dry sense of humour to Clarkson , May & Hammond.

Apart from the presentation from the new team, which is poor to say the least, why does every piece have to be about the fastest cars going as fast as they can around corners sideways while the driver screams out that he has never been so excited by a cars capabilities since........well, the last time. It gets a little tedious.

down another 430,000 viewers, so it's dropped over 2 million in 2 weeks. Lowest since it came back in 2002.
Tut tut tut Don't be silly, the Ginger Tw@t has already told everyone who highlighted that the figures are plummeting that they are "living in the past!"

Did you not get the memo?? It is in fact, well according to him, doing far far better than the previous incarnation ever did!!!

Go stand in the corner with the other several million 'til you've learnt your lesson!!!!

dunce-cap.png

Last edited:
Ratings will go up and down for it. With it up against Euro 2016 in the ratings too your going to loose a number of viewers. I think there getting there slowly. I am liking more of the co presenters more and more than Evans and Joey who i dont mind to a certain point. Think it will do better over the years. Get rid of the Stig its shit. They have Sabine there bombing around the Corkscrew turn in Laguna Seca whats the need of the Stig? She could be seeing how fast the cars can go around the track herself a former race driver.

The new presenters were much better, and the BBC should have had the balls to give it to them in the first place.

Once again I recorded it rather than watch it, would have watched it AND recorded for a re run with the old lot...

Thoughts?

Well...I've only seen it up to the guest bit but I thought Sabine was great, that new bloke in the Ferrari was good as well, calm, concise and not trying to be the old 3 and MLB was wooden in the studio but then he has to work with Evans who was an annoying twat again. His voice is like nails down a chalk board.

Will watch the rest later...

They need to ditch the ginger, sorry stony lad, keep Le Blanc in the cars where he is not bad and give the presenting job to that new bloke and Jenson Button. Ditch the Stig shouting bit, ditch the guests in a car off road bit, let Sabine do more stuff and sort the studio sound out which is fucking annoying.

Please hurry up The Grand Tour.

Load of shite,Don't work without clarkson and crew,Ginger pubes shouts all the time ,And Matt Le blanc looks and sounds spaced to fuck,Not to mention the young black lad having a wank fest over the new focus rs who the fuck is he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.