The New Top Gear, Yes or No.

Prefer the lap with the mini and the Fird Focus RS looked cool, Thought it was good viewing tonight and I actually quite like Evans

the content of the show is good, its just the presenters, hard not to think how clarkson and the team would have done it, better obiously.

Had to switch the first episode off after 10 minutes as it was unbearably awkward, but giving it another chance and watching episode 3. Have skipped through & now watching the interview wishing Anthony Joshua would knock the fuck out of Chris Evans. And I don't like boxing.

so another 100,000 viewers down this week, so it's now not only the lowest ratings since Top Gear came back in 2002, but it has now lost 2.1 million in TV ratings since Episode 1, so in 4 episodes, which is 100,000 viewers away from losing 50% of its audience in 4 weeks. Considering it was already 1.5 million down on the worst ratings of the last series, and 2 million down on last season's average when it rebooted. So that's on average 3.5 million viewers who have turned it off in the space of a year, the digital Iplayer revolution isn't that substantial. An unmitigated failure.

I watch loads of Top Gear repeats on Dave but haven't watched the new Top Gear after about 20 mins of the first one. Can't abide the American although there's a rumour he's going to end up as the leader. Kill it now or get the lads back

I watch loads of Top Gear repeats on Dave but haven't watched the new Top Gear after about 20 mins of the first one. Can't abide the American although there's a rumour he's going to end up as the leader. Kill it now or get the lads back
The others didnt want to do it it did they? Im pretty sure they werent told to leave, but they didnt want to do it without Clarkson, and he couldnt do it because he's a bullying racist ignorant twat of a bloke. They are all going playing on some new obscure channel soon anyway arent they?

The others didnt want to do it it did they? Im pretty sure they werent told to leave, but they didnt want to do it without Clarkson, and he couldnt do it because he's a bullying racist ignorant twat of a bloke. They are all going playing on some new obscure channel soon anyway arent they?

Amazon Prime with 40 million subscribers. Yeah totally obscure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.