The Nigel De Jong Appreciation thread

Gonna miss you, beast in midfield loved watching you play with the same passion you always showed on and off the pitch for our club.

Especially gonna miss your flip flops photos holding the trophies.

Good luck for the future nige.

I'm gonna miss him, great player and when you see the squad sheet before every game you automatically knew the back 4 are in good hands...

All the best Nige and cheers!

Re: Nigel De Jong (cont)

NDJ was the right player at the right time and helped inspire the current Euphoria we have as a team and as fans.
I hate it when people criticise just for the sake of it. Absolutely no need and disrespectful.

Personally I wish he could have stayed but Bobby knows best and life moves on and so does football.

Good luck Nigel and thanks for the good times!

Think this is a big mistake he's a rock in midfield hard to replace ? Good luck Nigel thanks you will be missed !!

Just want to add my appreciation, he has been a brilliant, loyal and dedicated servant to us.

Thank you Nigel and good luck (except when you play against us) in Milan

bezer57 said:
Think this is a big mistake he's a rock in midfield hard to replace ? Good luck Nigel thanks you will be missed !!
How will we replace his 11 starts in the league?

Especially with our younger, better, more versatile Garcia?

DJ is a top bloke and I wish him well but he'll not be missed football wise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.