The Non Political James Timpson thread.

I used to love my Timpsons Royals when I was a Suedehead back in the early 70s.
They were smart, comfortable and hard wearing.
I had a couple of pairs that were re-soled a few times,they seemed to be indestructible.
And they looked ace when they were polished to a mirror finish.
And they were formidable weapons if necessary, particularly if there was a dust up with opposing fans ,at Maine Road or at away games.
Edit -
I should have said that they were Fourmidable weapons,in view of what happened a few seasons ago.

Last edited:
At least he has the background knowledge. He has previously stated that Prisons do not reform offenders, partly why he employs them, so we might actually see something different tried.
I just read the story of him and his family and wanted to post it. Politics aside, I hope he does well.

I hope he does well too mate.

I used to love my Timpsons Royals when I was a Suedehead back in the early 70s.
They were smart, comfortable and hard wearing.
I had a couple of pairs that were re-soled a few times,they seemed to be indestructible.
And they looked ace when they were polished to a mirror finish.
And they were formidable weapons if necessary, particularly if there was a dust up with opposing fans ,at Maine Road or at away games.
Nothing like a crombie, Ben Sherman button down and a telescopic umbrella.

I'll admit - I prefer it to Blair's cool-Britania celeb party.

Still, that fucking glue stinks. And anyone whose ever shared a bathroom with a Timpsons knows the handbasin is always a mess. Swarfega everywhere.

Being kind and a good person is always the best thing in any situation or position.

With all due respect mate I don't think that's true, hard decisions have to be made specially around a position like this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.