The Non Political James Timpson thread.

Comes across as a man with his heart in the right place with an insight into the complexities of the issues and would be great if he could make a 10 to 20% difference to prison system

There’s some great podcasts where he talks about the family values, really inspiring.

Writes a regular (not weekly) column in The Sunday Times business section, always sound sense and usually emphasising the value of employees

Liked the cut of his jib when i saw his interview yesterday. Also heard radio interviews over the years and he comes across very well

Hes very correct IMO, a lot of prisoners just shouldnt be in prison

With all due respect mate I don't think that's true, hard decisions have to be made specially around a position like this.
I agree. But having those decisions made by someone who is compassionate and human is a very good starting point. If all our public servants were kind and good I think our society would be much improved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.