The none miserable bastards thread

All I have to do to feel good about our situation is:
1) watch that Villa game this afternoon
2) look at the league table 7 games in and reflect on those 9 points :D

Oh happy days. Life is nowhere near as dire as people on here would have you think!!!
Yep. I like a moan with the best of them but we have to remember these are the good old days, plenty of reasons to be cheerful. We keep winning. Pep is still with us. Kova scoring like Rodri, beating a fast, spirited Fulham side with the wonder goal Doku has been trying to pull off since he arrived. Good pints of Guinness available at speed now. Rico keeps on getting better. Haaland with 100 goals under his belt. Loads of new food and drink options coming. United 14th in the table (!) Matchday bus services running all corners of Manchester. Chins up Blues! CTID

The constant whinging about players is the only thing I hate about being a City fan. It's always been the case, but does feel worse now because it is so difficult to understand where it comes from given the success. Support the players, celebrate the success and where we have come from.

Yep. I like a moan with the best of them but we have to remember these are the good old days, plenty of reasons to be cheerful. We keep winning. Pep is still with us. Kova scoring like Rodri, beating a fast, spirited Fulham side with the wonder goal Doku has been trying to pull off since he arrived. Good pints of Guinness available at speed now. Rico keeps on getting better. Haaland with 100 goals under his belt. Loads of new food and drink options coming. United 14th in the table (!) Matchday bus services running all corners of Manchester. Chins up Blues! CTID

Guinness ? Not up on EL3 there isn't., just slow service, no beer tokens, no auto pint dispensers. nothing

Guinness ? Not up on EL3 there isn't., just slow service, no beer tokens, no auto pint dispensers. nothing
I've not seen it in EL1 either. Luckily it's been decent weather for most home games so I have been getting it from Summerbee's Bar outside before entering the stadium. Just hoping it makes it's way inside at some point before the bad weather as not sure I want Asahi any more.

Seeing as apparently the world is ending, we are completely shit, every player that plays for us is past their best, off form or genuinely quite crap according to most people on here i thought id create a thread celebrating some of our achievements and how good we actually bloody are:

Four league titles on the spin
Haaland golden boot in his first two seasons and current top scorer
Current player of the year who is a boyhood blue
Some absolutely fantastic youth talent
Current replacement for one of the best players in the world is a four time cl winner and 2 time pl winner and is just bedding in and his sidekick is the captain of a treble winning team who is still finding their rhythm.

Now im no happy clapper but jesus christ lets reign it in a bit, we are one point of the top, unbeaten yet some people are acting like we are worse off than them down the road, if the team had the same belief that some of the people on here had we may as well all just pack it in and go home.
It's called Bluemoan for a reason!!!

I've not seen it in EL1 either. Luckily it's been decent weather for most home games so I have been getting it from Summerbee's Bar outside before entering the stadium. Just hoping it makes it's way inside at some point before the bad weather as not sure I want Asahi any more.
Is that on Draught (proper draught) or is it the Cans that are placed on a plate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.