The Official Ashes 09 Thread

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Told you Broad would work wonders!
One word of criticism from me and crap players become world-beaters!

lol in that case Strauss to become englands best captian and greatest tactician lol?

bluemoonchick said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Told you Broad would work wonders!
One word of criticism from me and crap players become world-beaters!

lol in that case Strauss to become englands best captian and greatest tactician lol?

Miracles I can perform whilst sleeping,but I feel what you are asking for is in the realms of the downright impossible.
Just you watch - Straussy will now take 6 blinding one-handed catches to win the game on his own!

We're hanging in there... if we manage to last to tea we should be about 200 ahead and that would enough I fancy with a session to go.

Good thing about the Ashes so far is that every match has been in the balance before the last day.

Wheelsy said:
We're hanging in there... if we manage to last to tea we should be about 200 ahead and that would enough I fancy with a session to go.

Good thing about the Ashes so far is that every match has been in the balance before the last day.

You lost a wicket to Broad, I can't see this being your day tbh.

Wheelsy said:

Yes,but in fairness thats mostly down to our typically shite British summer mate.
I guess it evens things up a bit after Cardiff - we will be one up on merit now!
Apart from Koertzen needing an eye test,that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.