The Official EDS and Academy Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Interesting quote from Oliver Kay on the View from a Blue blog about any youth players stepping up this season.

Oliver Kay: From the conversations I’ve had, not really. I know there’s this long-term drive towards youth, but, from what I’ve been told, they’re thinking the following season will be the one where they start to bring more youngsters into the squad. The ones they really have high hopes for are in the under-18 or under-17 age group. Beyond the odd League Cup appearance, I don’t think we’ll see much of them this season.

I think we will be seeing a bit more of players like Lopes and maybe Pozo.

Thomas Agyiry has just been sent home from FC Midtjylland, he wasnt the type of midfielder they were looked for allthough he impressed them :)

Finished 4-4 after City played with 10 players for the last 25 minutes. The last 2 goals were scored by Daniel Lema, the Swiss under 18 player. Sounds like a gutsy effort by the lads after being down 4-1.

Godsway Donyoh scored again yesterday.

2 goals in 2 games so far this season.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hePbfzJFqJc[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxcMhSG0hw[/youtube]

LoveCity said:
FT: 6-3 to Spurs. Lopes, Glendon, Bunn for City. Kane hattrick for Spurs.

Another loss and conceding too many goals. That's 6 out of 6 losses, 7 scored and 15 conceded thus far.
Hrm... I hope we'll see things turn around asap.

LoveCity said:
FT: 6-3 to Spurs. Lopes, Glendon, Bunn for City. Kane hattrick for Spurs.

Would I be right in guessing their team probably had a few years on ours?

Nice to see our EDS still letting in goals left right and center, but to be fair it looks as though Spurs were playing first teamers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.