• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
OUT.

If you'd worked for fergiescum (tevez) would Hughes inspire you? No.
If you'd worked for M.O.N (Barry) world Hughes inspire you. No.
If you'd worked for wenger ( ade and kolo ) etc etc. No.
If you'd beencoached at real Madrid would a dour welshman and his equally dour cohorts who had infested our club inspire you to greatness? FCUK NO.

GO NOW.

lee-mcfc said:
i seriously hope hughes reads this and see's that he;s not wanted as our manager.
At the moment Lee there are more that want him in than out (Just)
so yes I hope he see it

blue John said:
lee-mcfc said:
i seriously hope hughes reads this and see's that he;s not wanted as our manager.
so yes I hope he see it

i know yeah but this just shows how many people dont want him here (eventhough it reads lower) so he knows its only a moment of time before everybody wants him gone

if you get me lol.

lee-mcfc said:
blue John said:
so yes I hope he see it

i know yeah but this just shows how many people dont want him here (eventhough it reads lower) so he knows its only a moment of time before everybody wants him gone

if you get me lol.
If we win on Wednesday I think he INs will shoot up

blue John said:
lee-mcfc said:

if you get me lol.
If we win on Wednesday I think he INs will shoot up

yeah true:)
i wont change my mind just yet though untill i see us actually winning a prem game

On the fence but getting closer to the 'Out Now!' camp every passing game.

If we lose tomorrow to Arsenal I will change my vote, and you might even see our owners do the same. There's a lot more riding on winning the League Cup than some may think.

Kazzydeyna said:
OUT.

If you'd worked for fergiescum (tevez) would Hughes inspire you? No.
If you'd worked for M.O.N (Barry) world Hughes inspire you. No.
If you'd worked for wenger ( ade and kolo ) etc etc. No.
If you'd beencoached at real Madrid would a dour welshman and his equally dour cohorts who had infested our club inspire you to greatness? FCUK NO.

GO NOW.

This is exactly what I've just said to a rag workmate. The players don't seem motivated by Hughes and his Tafia. Whilst the vote is very close right now, reading some of the comments on this thread, a lot of the 'fence-sitters' are teetering on the brink of swithching to 'outers'.

Still hope we win on Wednesday and Saturday, but even if we do, it wouldn't change my opinion.

OUT!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.