• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
hgblue said:
Of those who have voted Hughes In or On The Fence, how many would have voted Hughes Out if they knew Mourinho was available?

I've already said as much

To all the Man Utd fans on here of which we have 100's which way have you voted????.
Not a trick question i'm just interested to know which way you would choose to try & cause the biggest wave.
The players are behind the manager the owners are behind the manager but the biggest City forum of them all which has somehow forged a link with City wants the manager out,it would also be a nice morsel for a hack.
I'd vote out if i was a Man Utd fan for the reason that people at City read this board aswell as players & it would cause me if say i was a player to be well pissed off as it has a player of ours not long ago.
ps.anyone on a Utd forum later let us know how they voted.

hgblue said:
Of those who have voted Hughes In or On The Fence, how many would have voted Hughes Out if they knew Mourinho was available?

Nope. I've just been reading another thread and I've decided I quite like the idea of giving the job to Capello, if anyone.

Besides, Mourinho isn't available. Neither is Capello. Hughes it is.

Hughes Out!! No progress in 18months. He said Svens' side lacked the right attitude(or at least suggested it) has bought his own very expensive team and has looked any better.

Santa Cruz for 17mil should be a sackable offence of its own. Seriously an awful signing will be the new Danny Mills along with a few others

Not even a suggestion that the 6months is going to be an improvement on the last 18months

Pathetic excuses, injuries one week the ref the next, same old shite after every match

We have dropped too many points to even consider the Champs League, although i didn't really see it as possible but couldn't see us not getting 6th. Even 6th is looking iffy now

Have I missed anything or am I being unfair?

jamiegrimble said:
And lets be honest he has a presence in English/ world football amongst young players in this country that Wenger and Benitez cant buy...

Every so often a gem appears on this forum that just has to be treasured. Thanks :)

clairepartyring said:
In, havent we learnt our lesson with managers in the past?

No 'cos we keep hiring shit ones. The mistake was never in (or at least in the 20yrs ive been watching us) sacking the manager. The mistake was made in the hiring of them in the 1st place!
Where are all these manager now that we have sacked? Not 1 is doing anything that suggests we should have kept them

bluemanc said:
allan harper said:
without a doubt
I voted out because i want to see what happens when a poll actually gives the minority what they want.

I do not care what you or anybody else votes, i do not care about the result, what i do care about is Manchester City and i want whats best for city and imo thats Mourinho. Ive been on the fence since saturday before that ive been a big inner but i honestly carnt see hughes turning this around, nothing he dose tactically makes me think otherwise, i spend my hard earned like everyone else watching city home and away and i can only think at a push we have dominated a game twice. Burnley, birmingham, hull three teams not spent £200 million and i bet we didnt have more than 7 shots on target in 270mins of football ill add to that pompey and blackburn again could of easliy been draws thats fucking worse than poor.

I think hughes is doing okay. I am not convinced he will take us to where we want to be but lets face it. He has brought some quality players to the club and we are, even after 7 draws on the trot in a much better position than as a city fan you could dream to be.

I think fans expectations are being dragged along by the media.

I am sick of hearing rags go on about how much we have spent, well it just goes to show how far behind we were

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.