• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Hughes out.

Tactically he is totally and utterly clueless. Bring someone in who is a tactical mastermind because with as much money as you want to spend on players, being a tactical genius will be the differentiator between winning a trophy and not winning one.

As to Hughes exact departure date - best to wait until the right manager is available. If that's the end of the season well so be it, I've waited 32 years for success I can wait a little longer.

blueyorkie said:
It is absolutely ludicrous to even consider making a change right now, have we not learnt anything from our years of failure? Changing has not helped us one bit, knee jerk reactions are reactions of jerks!

Just out of interest, how long into his managerial reign will it be before any decision to change ceases to become a knee jerk one?

no fence for me, OUT OUT OUT!!!

or at the very least get a right hand man thats has got a clue!!!

Correct me if i am wrong but were there not 4 players on saturday that started in Aug, not mentioning the previous January window. So to say sack Hughes is knee jerking of the highest order.

In.

People are now beginning to say that the " Inners" are using the "Tired" old arguements of Time, Patience and Stability.

Well that is because they are so vital in any long term project.

ifiwasarichfan said:
In.

People are now beginning to say that the " Inners" are using the "Tired" old arguements of Time, Patience and Stability.

Well that is because they are so vital in any long term project.

Only if the man in question has the skills in the first place!

Tell us, what does he offer?

Gradi was at Crewe for a hell of a long time, dont remember them winning too much, and before you say ridiculous argument, no it's not, you state that time and stability will bring success!

Or are you clinging to baconface and the rags?

moomba said:
blueyorkie said:
It is absolutely ludicrous to even consider making a change right now, have we not learnt anything from our years of failure? Changing has not helped us one bit, knee jerk reactions are reactions of jerks!

Just out of interest, how long into his managerial reign will it be before any decision to change ceases to become a knee jerk one?

Morally: When it is clear he has failed to meet his objectives as per his brief from the owners. That is top 6.

Likely: If we struggle in the next 3 games, don't pick up over Christmas, and lose to Boro.. Then he will rightly be taken to task and in my opinion will be replaced.

Argonaut said:
Hughes out.

Tactically he is totally and utterly clueless. Bring someone in who is a tactical mastermind because with as much money as you want to spend on players, being a tactical genius will be the differentiator between winning a trophy and not winning one.

As to Hughes exact departure date - best to wait until the right manager is available. If that's the end of the season well so be it, I've waited 32 years for success I can wait a little longer.

Ive always been a Hughes inner, but ^^^^^^this now im afraid.

levets said:
moomba said:

Morally: When it is clear he has failed to meet his objectives as per his brief from the owners. That is top 6.

Likely: If we struggle in the next 3 games, don't pick up over Christmas, and lose to Boro.. Then he will rightly be taken to task and in my opinion will be replaced.

I agree to an extent, particularly with whether or not it would be morally right to sack him while he is still very much in with a chance of achieving the objectives set for him. I would say thought that after 70 matches or so any decision made to sack Hughes will be a very carefully considered one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.