Where do you stand on the issue?

• Hughes In

Votes: 542 49.4%
  • Hughes Out

Votes: 359 32.7%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 197 17.9%

• Total voters
Hughes In - You believe that it would be wrong to sack Hughes right now.
Hughes Out - You wanted Mark Hughes to be sacked RIGHT NOW.
On The Fence - You want to wait a little while longer before making a definitive decision.

so basically 2/3 of us want him to stay or stay for now. it would be interesting to start a new pole tomorrow just to see the effect of win/loss tonight,

i am on the fence, a defeat would move me to the outers, but a win would still leave me on the fence,

am i typical or fickle (maybe deep down i just dont think hughes can cut it)

i used to be indecisive but i,m not sure now

Hughes is a clueless Bellend !!!

Fuck him off now and pick a seat number from a raffle for tonights manager. Wont do any worse than this Cnut....

fat boy blue said:
On The Fence - You want to wait a little while longer before making a definitive decision.

so basically 2/3 of us want him to stay or stay for now. it would be interesting to start a new pole tomorrow just to see the effect of win/loss tonight,

i am on the fence, a defeat would move me to the outers, but a win would still leave me on the fence,

am i typical or fickle (maybe deep down i just dont think hughes can cut it)

i used to be indecisive but i,m not sure now

Are you sure you're not sure?

fanle said:
Uhoh hes at it again
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,13864_5738792,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 92,00.html</a>

But we are progressing. We are in December and have only been beaten once. We have been frustrated by the number of draws but we know that as a group we will get stronger as the season progresses.

"Every team of mine is stronger in the second half of the season and I am convinced that will be the case again because of the quality and strength in depth we have.

Is that the same man who claims his teams are stronger than the opposition in the last 20 minutes of a game! Yep it is so I think I will be ignoring the suggestion that we will be stronger. Mainly because there is plenty of evidence to show we will not be stronger and none that says we will. Unless of corse the stupid man can do something different with the team.

In - 280 (39%)
Out - 247 (35%)
Fence - 186 (26%)

Wanted to take a note of where we're at before the game, will be interesting to see where we're at after the game.

I reckon the In's or Out's will be over 50% depending on the result, it's that significant for a lot of us.

ime only 1 naven goin to city for as long as i can member n i really like mark hughes n think he shud stay til atleas the dof the seoson plusw av only lost 1 game this season wich is realy good 8)

blue_4_life said:
ime only 1 naven goin to city for as long as i can member n i really like mark hughes n think he shud stay til atleas the dof the seoson plusw av only lost 1 game this season wich is realy good 8)

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

fat boy blue said:

so basically 2/3 of us want him to stay or stay for now.

Funny how stats can be painted any way you like.

You could equally well say "he only has the support of 1/3 of the fans".

blue_4_life said:

Mods - did he vote? Can you delete his vote on the grounds of diminished responsibility?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.