The Official Run In Thread (merged)

macpacca said:
Utd fan in peace.

I think the best chance we have is if City become the architects of their own downfall. A bit of Chelsea style in-fighting would do us nice.

If that doesn't happen then it's City's title - and you'd deserve it.....

it will be neck and neck come the derby as posted before i'd be happy going into the derby 1 point behind united thats IF we win it then a draw and a win against newcastle and qpr should do it for us<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
macpacca said:
Utd fan in peace.

I think the best chance we have is if City become the architects of their own downfall. A bit of Chelsea style in-fighting would do us nice.

it will be neck and neck come the derby as posted before i'd be happy going into the derby 1 point behind united thats IF we win it then a draw and a win against newcastle and qpr should do it for us on goals

Honestly now blues, hand on heart.....would you want to win the title by default due to the rags fucking it up on the run in or would you rather it was a hard fought contest, two top sides fighting for results all the way with the potential for the deciding game on home turf at seasons end.....me too.

The most exciting PL run in for years

Fucking bring it on!

marco said:
macpacca said:
Utd fan in peace.

it will be neck and neck come the derby as posted before i'd be happy going into the derby 1 point behind united thats IF we win it then a draw and a win against newcastle and qpr should do it for us

-- Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm --

marco said:
macpacca said:
Utd fan in peace.

it will be neck and neck come the derby as posted before i'd be happy going into the derby 1 point behind united thats IF we win it then a draw and a win against newcastle and qpr should do it for us on goals
You're keen!

I said you're keen!

;-)

The final run in has now officially begun and it will be a war until the very end. There will be no favours. It's up to us and we will have to be at our best until the very final whistle of the season.

If we have to, I'll be happy to face them head to head with everything on the line on the 30th April 2012.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Honestly now blues, hand on heart.....would you want to win the title by default due to the rags fucking it up on the run in or would you rather it was a hard fought contest, two top sides fighting for results all the way with the potential for the deciding game on home turf at seasons end.....me too.

The most exciting PL run in for years

Fucking bring it on!

if we drawn then next 3 games and united won there 3 the its still going to the wire because provided we beat them there would only be 1 point in it so either way its going to be exciting

30th April - Champions Celebration

Manchester City Centre - 10pm til late. Thing is, where is this gonna happen. Where's good and lively on a Monday night (and IMPORTANTLY late)? And please,no canal st replys. LET'S DO THIS BLUES!!

If both us and united match our respective finishes last season over the last 11 games.....

City win 7 draw 1 lose 3, 22 points will give us 88 points.

Man City 1 - 1 Fulham
Man City 1 - 0 Wigan
Chelsea 2 - 0 Man City
Man City 5 - 0 Sunderland
Liverpool 3 - 0 Man City
Blackburn 0 - 1 Man City
Man City 2 - 1 West Ham
Everton 2 - 1 Man City
Man City 1 - 0 Tottenham
Man City 3 - 0 Stoke
Bolton 0 - 2 Man City

United win 6 draw 2 lose 3, 20 points will give them 84 points.

Chelsea 2 - 1 Man Utd
Liverpool 3 - 1 Man Utd
Man Utd 1 - 0 Bolton
West Ham 2 - 4 Man Utd
Man Utd 2 - 0 Fulham
Newcastle 0 - 0 Man Utd
Man Utd 1 - 0 Everton
Arsenal 1 - 0 Man Utd
Man Utd 2 - 1 Chelsea
Blackburn 1 - 1 Man Utd
Man Utd 4 - 2 Blackpool

There's no reason to expect us to finish worse than we did last year, we've only lost 3 in 27.

Re: 30th April - Champions Celebration

Champagne session for me,i'm still very confident of doing it,we are the best team in the country by a mile.

Never give up, don't surrender and most importantly...

Keep the faith.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXbOPAuIo74[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.