The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: Like it or not...

Oh well!! I guess we can relax then knowing that we won't win the league.

Re: Like it or not...

BOBBYISOURLEADER said:
But today is the title decider unfortunately. They win and we are fucked. CMON SPURS.
If Utd win they will be 2 points behind, with an inferior goal difference, and have to come here

Re: What results do you think we need to win the league (merged)

all this talk about Utd being favourites IF they beat Spurs.... If they do beat them, it will be interesting to see if the bookies do actually install them as favourites, they are not wrong often.

I thin we will still be fav's should they win

Re: What results do you think we need to win the league (merged)

hkcityblue said:
all this talk about Utd being favourites IF they beat Spurs.... If they do beat them, it will be interesting to see if the bookies do actually install them as favourites, they are not wrong often.

I thin we will still be fav's should they win

The bookies just follow the league table, whoever is top will be the favourites. There is no point in betting on the league winner at this stage of the season.

United might beat Spurs but who says they will win every game until the end of the season?

didnt expect any favours

from tottenham or anyone else for that matter

we will do this ourselves and after watching chelsea and the tottenham play the scum the only thing ive realised is how good we are and getting better

we are head and shoulders above the likes of spurs and chelsea now and whats amazing is us being 20 points above chelsea and 27 above liverpool at this stage after years of looking up to them

Re: didnt expect any favours

That's how you win a league, by doing what you need to do. No one gets favours. Spurs were poor today but they would have wanted and needed a win there, but United do what they are good at, grab results when they aren't playing well. They have won countless titles by doing that but the one thing they have never come across is a team playing well and winning games. That is what we are doing and that is what will win us the league. If we weren't around the league would already be at Old Trafford, so it's credit to us for sticking it out so far but credit to United for not letting go.

This is going to the wire.

Re: didnt expect any favours

Ruthless today the rags, fuckin ruthless. Reminded me of Us v Porto at home.

This is getting horrendous now. They just wont go away. I couldn't bear it if the derby is the decider.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.