The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: didnt expect any favours

We have a lot to thank the rags for.
Their perseverance in holding on to our coat-tails is going to inspire city to become the first top-flight league team to win all 19 home league games in a season on the way to winning the league. For this alone, I would like to whole-heartedly thank each and every one of them.

The Run In (game by game)

Game by game at a glance fixture lists for us and them, Theirs are in bold:

11 March 2012 14:00 A Swansea City
11 Mar 14: 00 West Bromwich Albion H

18 Mar 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers A

19 March 2012 20:00 H Chelsea

24 March 2012 17:30 A Stoke City

26 Mar 20:00 Fulham H

31 March 2012 15:00 H Sunderland

02 Apr 20:00 Blackburn Rovers A

08 April 2012 16:00 A Arsenal
08 Apr 13:30 Queens Park Rangers H

11 April 2012 19:45 H West Brom
11 Apr 19:45 Wigan Athletic A

14 April 2012 12:45 A Norwich City

15 Apr 16:00 Aston Villa H

22 April 2012 16:00 A Wolves
22 Apr 12:30 Everton H

30 April 2012 20:00 H The Derby

05 May 2012 15:00 A Newcastle United

06 May 14:00 Swansea City H

13 May 2012 15:00 H QPR
13 May 15:00 Sunderland A

kp789 said:
Its amazing how Spurs dominated that game
They might have dominated having the ball, but that was it, I thought they were pretty poor, especially final ball into the box, in 90 minutes they created 3 decent chances, 1 saved, 1 scored, and the other controversially disallowed, however don't believe the hype, they weren't very good despite having the ball a lot. United were clinical, as they often are.

Effin rags, they are like a small African nation whose dictator and starving fans survive on european Ref Aid !

kippaxwarrior said:
Came to realize a couple of weeks ago NO-ONE is going to do us any favours
Other teams
Official's
The FA

It's totally in our own hands and i firmly believe we have the squad and manager to take us to the title
A lot of blues on here seen to be getting worked up and nervous
Just chill out,sit back and enjoy the ride!!

Exactly, if you're not going to enjoy the ride then you might as well not watch any football all year and just check the BBC website at the end of May to see who won. It's all about the journey.

We need to win all our remaining games because (other than vs us) they will. It's a huge ask.

Either way I'm proud of us and our day will still come.

The cororate machine that is CITY will finally squash bacon.

Re: The Run In (game by game)

Swansea,stoke, Norwich away games for us is were I can see us dropping points,3 very hard matches for us, don't think we will have a problem with Chelsea or arsenal imo.can see them dropping a few points at home and maybe Blackburn away usually the games were you expect a team to win but they end up dropping points and they also have to play us.going to be very close.last year we finished very strong so we will see how it goes.

Nothing asked, nothing given.
Still top so fuck 'em.
It'll be even more satisfying when we triumph.<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 pm --<br /><br />Nothing asked, nothing given.
Still top so fuck 'em.
It'll be even more satisfying when we triumph.

Re: The Run In (game by game)

Just have to take it one game at a time now, they have a much easier run in but it looks like we're getting back to our early season form so we can defiantly do it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.