The Official Run In Thread (merged)

Re: didnt expect any favours

We will win the league, however I do feel we will slip up against Chelsea... I know i know it's at home but I can see that team having a big hard-on 'till the end of the season under Di Matteo.

Cobwebcat said:
We need to win all our remaining games because (other than vs us) they will. It's a huge ask.

Either way I'm proud of us and our day will still come.

The cororate machine that is CITY will finally squash bacon.

This. A thousand times. This team and this club are only going to get stronger.

The best is yet to come. Both teams will amass over 90 points imo which puts them light years ahead of the rest. It's going to be the same next season and the season after that. I wonder if Sky will refer to us as "The Big 2". Somehow I fucking doubt it.

These are the days. I fucking love it.

Playing catch up with fixtures.....

If Chelsea beat Birmingham in the FA Cup Replay, United play at Wolves that week in the league and we have a spare weekend. Do you think possibly playing catch up will affect the team?

I'm hoping the Chelsea home game (if needs be) gets rearranged as soon as.....

Re: The Run In (game by game)

Stoned Rose said:
Game by game at a glance fixture lists for us and them, Theirs are in bold:

11 March 2012 14:00 A Swansea City 3 points
11 Mar 14: 00 West Bromwich Albion H 3 points

18 Mar 15:00 Wolverhampton Wanderers A
3 points

19 March 2012 20:00 H Chelsea 1 point

24 March 2012 17:30 A Stoke City 3 points

26 Mar 20:00 Fulham H
3 points

31 March 2012 15:00 H Sunderland 3 points

02 Apr 20:00 Blackburn Rovers A 3 points

08 April 2012 16:00 A Arsenal 0 points
08 Apr 13:30 Queens Park Rangers H 3 points

11 April 2012 19:45 H West Brom 3 points
11 Apr 19:45 Wigan Athletic A 3 points

14 April 2012 12:45 A Norwich City 3 points

15 Apr 16:00 Aston Villa H 3 points

22 April 2012 16:00 A Wolves 3 points
22 Apr 12:30 Everton H 3 points

30 April 2012 20:00 H The Derby 3 points to City

05 May 2012 15:00 A Newcastle United 3 points

06 May 14:00 Swansea City H 3 points

13 May 2012 15:00 H QPR 3 points
13 May 15:00 Sunderland A
3 points

so i reckon its going to go down to GD. Considering who them lot have got left to play then we really need to start putting teams to the sword. We could of scored another 8 in the last 2 games if we really tried.
shitting it!

Stoned Rose said:
Ruthless today the rags, fuckin ruthless. Reminded me of Us v Porto at home.

This is getting horrendous now. They just wont go away. I couldn't bear it if the derby is the decider.

why the fuck should we be concerned about the derby being the decider ? we have murdered them 6-1 and played with ten men against them for 85minutes and narrowly lost. Cant wait for yooonited to come to our place , because they are going to get a lesson they will never forget , and i hope they bring the premiership trophy with them , it will save us collecting from the swamp.

This is the Gary Neville way of looking at it. United's first "red" out of the way of course now.

article-2109766-1204391E000005DC-148_634x605.jpg

Looking at atkinson today, plus other refs, the one thing that stands out is that we need to be 100% behind every player that plays in our last 11 games... Including Tevez!!!

If we can do this, we can beat every team we play. I'm not over happy with him playing again, but if Bobby and the lads think we can finish the job with his help, then I for one am backing them...

mmadave1 said:
Swansea,stoke, Norwich away games for us is were I can see us dropping points,3 very hard matches for us, don't think we will have a problem with Chelsea or arsenal imo.can see them dropping a few points at home and maybe Blackburn away usually the games were you expect a team to win but they end up dropping points and they also have to play us.going to be very close.last year we finished very strong so we will see how it goes.

swansea and norwich will not be a problem , because they both attack and play football , stoke and arsenal away will be tricky games. The home form will look after itself , we will win all 19 home games in a canter.

We were all saying these last 5 games would be where we created a bit of a gap and the rags had to go and win them all :(

Comparing the run-ins we have much much harder fixtures and tbh can't see us winning the league anymore. Today's result for them has really gutted me, starting to lose faith

Re: Playing catch up with fixtures.....

beanie the horse said:
If Chelsea beat Birmingham in the FA Cup Replay, United play at Wolves that week in the league and we have a spare weekend. Do you think possibly playing catch up will affect the team?

I'm hoping the Chelsea home game (if needs be) gets rearranged as soon as.....

Fancy Wolves to get something from that game so don't think we'll be playing catch up anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.