The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

BWFC tid said:
Ducado said:
Good result first half was poor, 2nd we played well, a point at Spuds is 2 points lost to Spuds!

I thought our defence were great and what can I say about Hart

Spurs has 22 shots on goal. I don't think you can say the defence played well at all, apart from Hart. If Given was playing it would have been 5-0.

Forget about Milner, you need a right back and a center back ASAP.

Please forget about Milner. I'm one of the few who don't want this guy at all. Nothing to do with Ireland. I just don't see him enhancing the team any in my opinion. We have other positions as priority at the moment such as a better 2nd keeper when Shay goes and a top class CB wouldn't kill us.

depps said:
Shockingly bad in the first half, much better in the second but still a pretty poor performance overall. Good result though and would have taken the point before kick off.
I didn't watch it, but it's a good point in difficult circumstances. We needed to avoid defeat to keep the hyenas from our door

Aussie! said:
is it me or was our attack-line non existent? Might want to put Ade + Tevez together next time.

Or Ade ---- Bola
----Tevez -----

Strange set up today, with Tevez having to drop deep due to no service we were left with no one up front, Balotelli will hopefully make the difference

Good point. I was convinced we'd lose beforehand with all the change

Not many people will pick up a point at the Lane - not if last season is any guide, and at the moment that's about all we have got

Already it puts a little bit of pressure on our rivals Spurs. They'd have been looking to pile the pressure on City straight away.

Now I can enjoy the rest of the weekend, thanks to Mancini and the boys, and all the fans who went down there to support City

This.

Now I can enjoy the rest of the weekend, thanks to Mancini and the boys, and all the fans who went down there to support City

Especially this !

Off to my mates for Steak and chips for dinner. Then off to dids with the boys. House party late on happy days !

well that was truly an effort to sit and watch... especially the first half... a very good point and had we gotten it last year at whl we would play champs league footy this year... that little was the difference...

Spurs will be a major rival for top 4 this season as well... they have a well settled team with a great player in Bale...

We will take this and build on it and its a steep learning curve for our newcomers... glad silva and yaya and kolarov got a feeling for it...

Im very happy now... as Marvin said now i can enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.