The OFFICIAL Spurs V City Match Thread.

i don't understand why u guys admire a player who let crouch score us last season with is silly mistake.he doesn't have the quality as toure has.when u ask me toure is more of a cCB than kompany,kompany should be in midfield with yaya or barry but not dejong.

1st Hart 2nd Given
kolarov ,Lescot,Toure,Boateng
Kompany
yaya
D.Silva Robiho A.jonhson
Tevez
Adebayor.

If we can beat Chelsea away we can beat Spurs away. Unfortunately the season has come too soon for a great bulk of our players and so Im not expecting us to have anything other than a slow start this season. I reckon alot of the top teams will get shit results early doors.

2-1 to Spurs

Yaya Toure, Defoe, Crouch

We'll still comfortably finish ahead of Spurs tho

ElanJo said:
If we can beat Chelsea away we can beat Spurs away. Unfortunately the season has come too soon for a great bulk of our players and so Im not expecting us to have anything other than a slow start this season. I reckon alot of the top teams will get shit results early doors. 2-1 to Spurs
Yaya Toure, Defoe, Crouch. We'll still comfortably finish ahead of Spurs tho
Ditto...and Richards to get a red card by trying too hard.

What the hell! Let's be optimistic. City win 3-1 because all the players are playing for their places.
De Jong sent off for mis timed tackle, catching Bale in the throat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.