The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 11:54 (19/01)

Vladimir Weiss

Mancini has reportedly said that Weiss can go out on loan to gain some 1st team experience. Bolton are reportedly interested.

Verdict : Possible

Just been told by someone who thinks that they are an ITK that Vlad is almost certainly going to Wigan on loan.

Wigan would be a great team for him to go on loan because unlike most of the teams down the bottom half they try to play football the right way rather than just lumping it up

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 11:54 (21/01)

Adrian Mutu was mentioned on SSN yesterday is that right or the usual bull shit?

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 15:34 (22/01)

Would rather have Bojinov back than sign Mutu personally. Boji was showing flashes of goodness towards the end of last season but it seems like he prefers Italy.

Uwes Grandad said:
Vladimir Weiss

Mancini has reportedly said that Weiss can go out on loan to gain some 1st team experience. Bolton are reportedly interested.

Verdict : Possible

Just been told by someone who thinks that they are an ITK that Vlad is almost certainly going to Wigan on loan.

They obviously think wrong!

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 15:34 (22/01)

Italian press stating City have taken Roma midfielder Marco Motta on loan untill June.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 20:14 (25/01)

idk how to feel about this robinho deal. i would much rather him stay than leave but if it makes him happy than i guess City needs to find another player to replace him

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 20:14 (25/01)

rkmrecordz said:
idk how to feel about this robinho deal. i would much rather him stay than leave but if it makes him happy than i guess City needs to find another player to replace him
How about about Arthur Scargill, he always looked miserable, always on strike and used to go down tunnels a lot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.