The Official Summer Transfer Update Thread - 2/5/10 9pm

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 20:14 (25/01)

rkmrecordz said:
idk how to feel about this robinho deal. i would much rather him stay than leave but if it makes him happy than i guess City needs to find another player to replace him
I have a very similar view on the situation as you mate. He is a world class player who on his day can be unstopable, But he has had only one and half seasons in the premiership and has really had much luck with fitness this season. But if the reports were true that he didn't get on with hughes and if he missed training the other day (so i'm told), then i think we shouldn't hold back a player who wants to leave (IF it is true). So i am fairly split about it.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 10:45 (28/01)

If the lads not happy he won't perform, he's not really settled into premiere football idt, so let him go and get somebody that wants to play for the club !

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 12:45 (29/01)

But if we had kept him, would he have tried harder in order to ensure his world cup place? That would have surely been in jeopardy if he had sat on the bench at the time.

Also, why didn't we say you can leave if you want to, but we aren't paying any of your wages... up to you.

I don't see why we should be subsidising Santos so that Robinho can have his cake and eat it. (I know he is taking a pay cut, but in my view how much he earns if not playing for us should be no concern of ours.)

Can you imagine wanting to quit YOUR job and go and work somewhere else that pays less, and YOUR employer saying never mind mate, we'll top up your wages for you? Bloody ridiculous.

It is ridiculous what other business would pay over 30 million for something and then let someone els use it, and pay them to do so and reason is even crazier, I'm not happy.... get a grip!! you lot live on a different planet, these luxuries are an example of modern day thinking, and more important privilege and excessiveness by the end of the season we will have an half decent team out on loan from Joe Hart, Jo. Robinhio and the rest probably close to 80 out on loan

the old, work hard and compete and ern ya place ethic has been replaced with, ask him where he wants to go, what would you like to do, or is it best for the investment not letting prospective buyer see there limitations thus lowering their value, Ikben is old school I would make them play or face ruining there carees ern your money feel some presure

Ik.ben.blue said:
It is ridiculous what other business would pay over 30 million for something and then let someone els use it, and pay them to do so and reason is even crazier, I'm not happy.... get a grip!! you lot live on a different planet, these luxuries are an example of modern day thinking, and more important privilege and excessiveness by the end of the season we will have an half decent team out on loan from Joe Hart, Jo. Robinhio and the rest probably close to 80 out on loan

the old, work hard and compete and ern ya place ethic has been replaced with, ask him where he wants to go, what would you like to do, or is it best for the investment not letting prospective buyer see there limitations thus lowering their value, Ikben is old school I would make them play or face ruining there carees ern your money feel some presure

surely a broad-minded chap like yourself can see that Jo and Robinho were loaned out to stop them undermining the nu-old-skool vibe we have going on ATM.

Re: The Official Transfer Update Thread - Update: 13:00 (2/02)

Anyone any views on who we should be shipping out, personally i think Ireland should go he will never be the top notch playmaker we need to move to the next level and for me SWP is past his best and he's being greedy with his wage demands just like when he deserted us for Chelski where was his loyalty then?

2Daroot said:
Anyone any views on who we should be shipping out, personally i think Ireland should go he will never be the top notch playmaker we need to move to the next level and for me SWP is past his best and he's being greedy with his wage demands just like when he deserted us for Chelski where was his loyalty then?
Adebayor must go. Too lazy and gets too many red cards. A nice enough chap but simply unsuited to our style of play.

lionheart said:
2Daroot said:
Adebayor must go. Too lazy and gets too many red cards. A nice enough chap but simply unsuited to our style of play.
SECOND THAT !

lionheart said:
2Daroot said:

Understand what your sayin but surely there are players that we should be letting go before ade? For me Ireland should be goin he is never gonna be the world class playmaker we need 80% of the time he cant even pass to a city player, Toure is well past his best Big Vin and Lescott have the making of a formidable defensive pairing the more they play together the better they look. Petrov very one dimensional and his delivery is nowhere near what it was last season he spends more time bleatin in interviews that he's not in the team..... there's a reason for that your not good enough for a top 4 premiership team shut up and do your talkin on the pitch. Croque Santa Cruz when he's "fit" he looks like an old man huffin n puffin n sweatin like micheal jackson on the school bus, these are the type of players that are just not upto the job for where we're aiming to be. What impact can you see them having in the Champions league that merits keeping them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.