The pellegrini effect..

franksinatra said:
Proelia said:
1-0 swansea, 1-0 arsenal, 1-0 wigan, 1-0 sunderland twice, 1-0 everton an example of games mancini cost us

Mate the fact that you have included the Sunderland games cast doubts about your point. Both gamesd we created numerous chances and played some fast attractive football. You clearly cannot see it so fair enough, everyone is entitled to an opinion.

Wanting to include Arsenal your list Proelia shows how far we have come. Anything less than a win against the Gunners now must be really bad news - and I enjoyed being at the Emirates to see us win there last season

Beating arsenal is not a giving thats not the point it was the gutless performance and lack of changes

Proelia said:
Beating arsenal is not a giving thats not the point it was the gutless performance and lack of changes

Gutless performances are the responsibility of the players. Even Mancini's biggest critics would not suggest he sent them to go out and be gutless.

The players look happier to me.. All high fiving pellegrini and he seems a genuine bloke to me loves all the players! no offence to mancini but he upset to many players for me, who wants to play for a manager who ignores you..

Pellegrini has the fergie effect on players he will make everyone want to WIN for him!

He had me as soon as he looked the players in the eyes and shook their hands when they came off the pitch.

Was going to start a thread about this the other day but couldn't be arsed....

I think the mans effect has been immediate and all encompassing. The players seem relaxed and happy, and as a fan I am calmer and more.confident of us playing well and putting long unbeaten runs together. Of course its all hunch at the moment, but I have a feeling the real Manchester City will step forward next season and not the imposter we saw last.

Proelia said:
franksinatra said:
This is exactly what I love about Blue Moon. After a couple of half decent performances, during a few pre season friendlies, by a couple of players, comments have already started about the Pellegrini effect and favourable comparisons to the manager who took us from 6th in the league to FA Cup winners, beat Utd 6-1 and won us the league in the most dramatic style in the history of football against our hated rivals.

Keep up the madness lads. Not a criticism but it is far too early to say.

Also the manager that fell out with players , blew it in the champions league twice and masterminded the loss of a FA cup final against a relegated team

314fluh.jpg

Mancini had his failings yes he is also a very good coach who in the future may learn to be more flexible.
Pellegrini admits he was like this once also but adapted as he saw it was not the way to get 100% out of players.

I thank Mancini but welcome the new management style which as mentioned is showing Kolorov and a few others who were outright dismissed as "shit" here to not be as such.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.