The PL table as it stands...

I'd like it to finish with my head on not my heart;

1.Chelsea
2.City
3.Arsenal
4.Spurs
5.united

How good would that be,rags not in Champions League.

Next weekend:
Chelsea v Arsenal..chelsea win [comfortably]
Sunderland v Scum draw
City v Newcastle win for us [ffs better be!]
standings
1. Chelsea 18pts
2. City 14pts
3. Scum 13pts
4. Arsenal 11pts

And I believe that is how the final positions will be in May.

Mancio said:
Stillsy said:
nope i still beleive we can win the league

!

So do I.

We are not favourites obviously, and our biggest problem is our inconsistency. But squad for squad, there's no better team in the league and if we can get our mindset right, we have as good a chance as any of the other top teams. IMHO we *should* finish above the rags!

Too early to judge us yet. Newcastle at home followed by Blackpool away. 2 promoted sides, one at home. For Chelsea and the Rags this would be 6 easy points. Anything less for us and It highlights our inconsistency. 2 Wins and I might start to believe we can achieve a bit more than 4th.

The team that wins the league almost always wins around 16 of their home games. That is some ask. We have already drawn one so we can probably afford to draw or lose two more times at home this season. Thats the top and bottom of it.

Away from home we need to win at least 9 games and the Blackpool's of the league are the places we really should win. The pre xmas away games are easier than the post xmas ones thats for sure.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Too early to judge us yet. Newcastle at home followed by Blackpool away. 2 promoted sides, one at home. For Chelsea and the Rags this would be 6 easy points. Anything less for us and It highlights our inconsistency. 2 Wins and I might start to believe we can achieve a bit more than 4th.

The team that wins the league almost always wins around 16 of their home games. That is some ask. We have already drawn one so we can probably afford to draw or lose two more times at home this season. Thats the top and bottom of it.

Away from home we need to win at least 9 games and the Blackpool's of the league are the places we really should win. The pre xmas away games are easier than the post xmas ones thats for sure.
In the past - esp under Hughes - I would worry about these 2 games esp. Blackpool away, but now I think we will win both albeit cautiously. Blackpool's early season optimism and vigour seems to have dissipated somewhat and I believe with our momentum after Chelsea the players are beginning to realise this season can be special. I expect 6points and think w'ell get them.

K.Reeves right foot said:
Next weekend:
Sunderland v Scum draw
standings
1. Chelsea 18pts
2. City 14pts
3. Scum 13pts
4. Arsenal 11pts

If Chelsea beats Arsenal. I will not post in here again. The wba result was just freak result and we will have a reaction

gooney said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
Next weekend:
Sunderland v Scum draw
standings
1. Chelsea 18pts
2. City 14pts
3. Scum 13pts
4. Arsenal 11pts

If Chelsea beats Arsenal. I will not post in here again. The wba result was just freak result and we will have a reaction
can see chelsea easily beating you tbh
then you will be off our forum yay.. messing :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.