The PL table as it stands...

Theres a part of me that would snap your hand off but then there sthe other half of me that believes we could go on and pass arsenal and even the rags and be up there with chelsea . We are better than arsenal in my opinion , not in the football we play as sometimes arsenal are a joy to watch but we are better with togetherness , the graft and the work and are football isnt too bad to watch aswell sometimes it even rivals that of the mighty gooners . But i still expect THIS SEASON for it to be the rags and chelsea tbh but next year it will be different , I predict 3rd as a bonus but I would just like it if we made the top four tbh.

lee-mcfc said:
gooney said:
If Chelsea beats Arsenal. I will not post in here again. The wba result was just freak result and we will have a reaction
can see chelsea easily beating you tbh
then you will be off our forum yay.. messing :)

chelsea are not this unbeatable machine people claim. We are capable of beating them and I dont think we will lose 2 games in row. Hopefully Cesc will be back for this one and with arshavin and nasri, we have enough creativity to cause them problems. Im confident

gooney said:
lee-mcfc said:
can see chelsea easily beating you tbh
then you will be off our forum yay.. messing :)

chelsea are not this unbeatable machine people claim. We are capable of beating them and I dont think we will lose 2 games in row. Hopefully Cesc will be back for this one and with arshavin and nasri, we have enough creativity to cause them problems. Im confident

i know they arn't just look at yesterday's result.. :)
you might be right.. but i can see chelsea nicking it. will be a good game though

You have to initially aim to win the Premiership and then see where it takes you .......

however if we 'only' finished in 4th position then that would be an improvement on last season , as it means Champions League football .....

so the answer to your question is , YES , i'd take the table positions as they currently stand !

lee-mcfc said:
gooney said:

you might be right.. but i can see chelsea nicking it. will be a good game though
we simply cant do what you did by pressing them everywhere and not let them rest on the ball for a second. I have to say your midfielders work rate yesterday was impressive....de jong specielly, does the man not get tired? I think we just have to take them in an open game and hope to outscore them. And hopefully Almunia dont mess up more than once

SWSB said:
I'd like it to finish with my head on not my heart;

1.Chelsea
2.City
3.Arsenal
4.Spurs
5.rags

How good would that be,rags not in Champions League.

Edited...just for accuracy like..

If we can only raise our game against the so-called ''lesser'' sides then we can deffo finish higher than 4th and possibly, well you know.....ssshhhhhhhh

gooney said:
lee-mcfc said:
we simply cant do what you did by pressing them everywhere and not let them rest on the ball for a second. I have to say your midfielders work rate yesterday was impressive....de jong specielly, does the man not get tired? I think we just have to take them in an open game and hope to outscore them. And hopefully Almunia dont mess up more than once

Oops. Good luck with that. I think you'll need it.

gooney said:
lee-mcfc said:
i see what you mean but that will be tricky.. haha de jong is a beast!. do you think you will buy a goalkeeper in jan?
good luck vs chelsea

lee-mcfc said:
gooney said:
i see what you mean but that will be tricky.. haha de jong is a beast!. do you think you will buy a goalkeeper in jan?
good luck vs chelsea
I dont think Almunia will finish as our nr 1 keeper this season. I think either the polish kid will get his chance very soon or a new keeper will come in. Its clear wenger doesnt fancy almunia as he chased keepers all season. He even refused to back him yesterday said they all had shockers and its not good enough.

He's also getting fed up with the Wilshere hype as all questions yesterday was why didnt you start wilshere, was it a mistake not to start him as the team lost without him. The boy is very talented, but wengers last 5 press conferance has been 50% of Wilshere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.